Is it just me?

When I have to hard reset this thing mine takes roughly 4 minutes and 30 seconds to completely reboot. Is that normal? Is everyone experiencing that? Other than the excessively long boot times I haven't had any major issues but coming from a Curve which seemed to boots in less than a minute, 4 minutes seems kinda outrageous.
    12-11-08 10:16 AM
    Yes. Its been discussed and complained about many times.
    12-11-08 10:18 AM
    Is it just me?

When I have to hard reset this thing mine takes roughly 4 minutes and 30 seconds to completely reboot. Is that normal? Is everyone experiencing that? Other than the excessively long boot times I haven't had any major issues but coming from a Curve which seemed to boots in less than a minute, 4 minutes seems kinda outrageous.
    That is how long it takes mine. Would be nice if it was faster.
    12-11-08 10:19 AM
    OK just wanted to make sure mine wasn't acting crazy.

Thanks for confirmation.
    12-11-08 10:24 AM
    not crazy at all, the norm i think
    12-11-08 10:26 AM
    Mine takes about a minute and half under normal conditions. If I do a pull because of software it takes longer. I would expect it to take longer if you are doing a pull do to an issue as well - I hav eno had to do that yet.

It is similar to a computer - boot times different whether it is normal, installng updates or software, or closing an exception.
    12-11-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD