first off, i dont have any problems, just thought id comment on something weird that happened

i have the storm thread bookmarked on my storm, so i dont have to click the small word to get to the right forum

after i upgraded to .148, the storm forum section would load, but it would load the full site, and yes i did make sure that i was pointed to the mobile friendly site.
    when i would click a thread, it would load it with the mobile site, and i experimented and went to the bold and curve main page for their forums, and it would load them in the mobile version

needless to say i was confused on what happened, and still am, but its loading the mobile version now. i do wish that i knew why it was doing that.

just weird
    06-03-09 01:27 AM
    maybe just needed a battery pull??
    06-03-09 01:36 AM
    clear cache, and go into the wap homepage, navigate to the forums and into the storm forums. the phone creates cookies, and if they're not recognized properly it'll load the wrong one. but once you get to the wap site, it'll create a cookie for that, and will automatically send you to the wap site after that.
    06-03-09 01:46 AM
    oh, it already fixed. i hadnt done a batterypull, and it was fixed before i did. i was just commenting on something weird.

it somehow fixed itself naturally, but thanks for the replies,
    06-03-09 01:49 AM
    the cookies ate the other cookies and then made new cookies so now all you're cookies for the internets mean serious business.
    06-03-09 01:53 AM
    the cookies ate the other cookies and then made new cookies so now all you're cookies for the internets mean serious business.
    Marry me..
    06-03-09 03:43 AM
    Marry me..
    nah dude, you like mudkipz. i don't roll with that.
    06-03-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD