So, I just tried going to CNN on Bolt, and I got the same error I mentioned previously. However, I started playing around with the settings and noticed that I had the Wi-Fi setting enabled. I disabled it, tried going to CNN again, and surprisingly it worked.
    01-18-09 07:05 PM
    ive played on it but seems the videos wont work. Has anyone gotten videos to work? i know its not really storm compatible so is this why the videos wont play?
    01-18-09 07:12 PM
    So who here actually has a working Bolt browser?

I got the link via email to download, but got errors everytime i tried.

Ditto here. I was never able to download it and the links finally expired.

Too bad, I was really interested.
    01-18-09 07:36 PM
    works fine on my storm. Seems pretty damn snappy
    01-18-09 10:05 PM
    it renders the page pretty good and it is in full page like on a pc. the only thinkg with that is some times ads will be in the way and can't access login on some sits. OOh, i could login to crackberry on the bolt web brower. All can't quite zoom in on the pages or land the arrow on some feilds. anyone have same prob? oh, and have yet to get video to work. not even on youtube, it asks if you want to use device media player, then that doesn;t work either.
    01-20-09 12:04 PM
    First time posting on here. Hope im not being stuid. forte83, what vidios were you able to watch? i cant seem to get any to work
    01-20-09 02:48 PM
    It's been a few days since I got the beta [2? or 3? whenev. it was posted / released on the main page] and it's still working just fine for me. Still haven't had any issues. Loads extremely quick - the 'touch' for links is still great and yess

ONLY think I dislike is how to enter URLs or text it's like Opera [where it 'opens' the big blank field] I prefer the BB browser and how you just type it in right there.. ya know? But that's not a huge issue to me
    01-20-09 03:25 PM
    I signed up again, and got another link. This time it works, but seems a little slow...not sure what the deal is.
    01-20-09 07:28 PM
    So, I just tried going to CNN on Bolt, and I got the same error I mentioned previously. However, I started playing around with the settings and noticed that I had the Wi-Fi setting enabled. I disabled it, tried going to CNN again, and surprisingly it worked.
    surprise surprise.
    01-20-09 07:37 PM
    I gave up and deleted mine. It was just too difficult to use on the Storm. Hopefully, they will come out with a version better suited to the Storm soon.
    01-20-09 08:31 PM
    Mines working fine. Better them Opera IMO.
    01-20-09 08:32 PM
    Got it and works pretty darn well. Taking me a while to try out all these browsers and see which one I like best. So far Bolt is winning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 08:34 PM
    Got it and works pretty darn well. Taking me a while to try out all these browsers and see which one I like best. So far Bolt is winning.

I think once they put the click features into Bolt instead of just the text part, I will stop using BB. I still use BB a lot since I have a few amount of mobile sites and using that click feature is a plus.
    01-20-09 08:35 PM
    So who here actually has a working Bolt browser?

I got the link via email to download, but got errors everytime i tried.
    how can i get the bolt link sent to me>?
    01-20-09 09:50 PM
    Make sure you copy and paste link into browser dne just click on it un the email. Yet to download the un signed version

01-20-09 10:36 PM
    I investigated, requested, received, loaded, and is playing with the Bolt browser and it is AWESOME!!!!!!

This is where I went:

Bolt Browser - Download

Referral Code: berrycool

Once the email is sent you will be given options if you read carefully you will be directed to use 1 specific link for the BBs.

James
    Last edited by jamesandyori; 01-21-09 at 12:18 AM.
    01-21-09 12:10 AM
    Umm yeah. Currently using, and so far so good...

Still like Opera though. I'll stick with it until better version comes out. Love the tabs on Bolt though. Real savvy
    01-21-09 01:54 AM
    Im liking it. it takes a little getting used to but i think its alot better than the bb browser. the only thing im not getting is when you have to sign in and give a user name and pass word it only gives you the one feild. anyone got any tips.
    01-21-09 10:18 AM
    I got Bolt never had any problems and I think it is awesome browser
    05-18-09 04:02 PM
169 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD