I like how fast it is, but the link to the 'feedback' doesn't work.

Did anyone get through on it?
    01-17-09 05:15 PM
    I'm sorry, but I have been trying to use this browser on my Storm all day and it is just too cumbersome for a touchscreen. The biggest problem I have is the tendency of the browser to go off for a new link on a mere touch rather than a click. Out of 30 tries, I managed to get to this forum from the Crackberry homepage once. Sign in to Crackberry was almost impossible. Hopefully, they will tighten this browser up for the Storm but right now, I'll stick with the OEM version.
    01-17-09 05:45 PM
    I got the invitation for the BOLT browser, downloaded it this morning, and used it only twice today. I noticed that BOLT causes severe memory leak on the storm!! I barely used my phone today (one phone call <5min and internet maybe like 3 times for 10min, and only have default apps +viigo running), started with like 30mb this morning at like 9:00am and now at 4:56pm it was at 1mb!!! Anyone else watching their BOLT closely? Another thing, it is not made for storm yet....so I will pass for now on it...
    01-17-09 06:59 PM
    I like it. VERY quick and I think the 'split' screen is pretty cool No issues so far
    01-17-09 08:54 PM
    It has a LONG LONG way to go on the BB curve. Silly thing doesn't even recognize the BB back button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 09:08 PM
    I like it. VERY quick and I think the 'split' screen is pretty cool No issues so far
    Denise, no issues? Are you using a storm? The browser was a complete mess for me.

01-17-09 09:11 PM
    HORRIBLE program. Doesn't seem ported for the Storm. Thanks for the heads up on the Blog post...
    01-17-09 09:21 PM
    Yeah I'm using a Storm [9530 w/ .86] and haven't had any issues??

I just typed and went to random sites to 'check' [a blog, postsecret, etc] and they all loaded w/i a few seconds and scrolling thru. them was easy?
    01-17-09 09:37 PM
    Denise, you're a better surfer than me! Mazeltov! I couldn't get where I wanted to go to save my life. How do you get it to recognize the links on a web page?

Last edited by richs10; 01-18-09 at 06:06 AM. Reason: spelling
    01-17-09 09:55 PM
    I got mine right after requested it. Like 20 sec later. After I downloaded it and everything is says Internet not available.
    Any idea what's going on? is anybody else got the same message? What to do next?
    01-17-09 10:02 PM
    Like to click a link on a site? Just click on/near it [not sure..lol I'm guessing on it] and then this little yellow and black dashed box shows around it and it loads it?

IDK why there's so many issues w it? Or better - why I haven't experienced them?
    01-17-09 10:08 PM
    I get the 909 error and can't download it.
    01-17-09 10:09 PM
    ok found an issue that pops up now,when a web page loads it stops at 20% and i have to close and re launch a few times.I get a few error messages as well like page cant be loaded.
    I get the same problem. I just sent them a support email. The browser's completely unusable for me right now.
    01-17-09 10:09 PM
    I downloaded the unsigned version yesterday, and it was working fine. Today, however, when I try to pull up a page I get an error that says "Internet not available. Check network settings". Anyone know what this means? All my other internet apps work fine. It's a head scratcher....
    01-17-09 10:38 PM
    I downloaded it and installed with no problem. I got the browser to crah twice already. It will not work when trying to access a scure web site. It keeps asking me for my user name and passeord and when I put the info in, it just asks me again. I do like the split screen option. It's also definitely faster than BB browser. Needs to be adapted to Storm.
    01-17-09 11:09 PM
    Downloaded it this afternoon, used it for a few minutes, got fed up with it giving me errors and went back to my Opera Mini. Maybe ill try it again when they get the bugs out. It was extremely fast to load when it did work though!
    01-17-09 11:26 PM
    Bolt was working fine for me until this morning. I'm getting the error "Internet not available. Check network settings", and I have also noticed that my network connection goes from 1XEV to 1xev. When I close out Bolt and open the BB browser while it's in 1xev, it works.
    01-18-09 07:26 AM
    This browser (Bolt) makes the BB browser look great. That's no easy task.
    01-18-09 08:00 AM
    Downloaded this last night, and played with it for a while. Now, it isn't specifically designed for the Storm, so some things are a little weird (it's still in Beta, so I don't care), but I can say one thing for this browser............it's FAST! It makes the BB browser and Opera look like a ten year old dialup connection. It's probably about as fast as a DSL connection. For a phone, that's pretty sick.
    01-18-09 09:22 AM
    I have tried several times on my curve. Like a lot of others I first attempted to download the signed version and could not re-download. Then I tried and got an error on installation that the "jar" was too big. I tried again and after quite a while it seemed to install but then I could not find the app anywhere. I am going to try this once more and probably call it a day.
    01-18-09 12:18 PM
    I installed it OK. However, when trying to use it with the Storm that's another issue alltogether.

It will probably be OK. But until it plays well with the Storm UI it's not for me.
    01-18-09 12:24 PM
    I get the 909 error and can't download it.
    Yes this is what I get every time too!!!
    01-18-09 12:49 PM
    Keep on trying sending emails i got my the next day.
    01-18-09 12:55 PM
    Ok I had no issue once I got the link downloaded the unsigned version. Its really blazing fast it is similar to opera in the sense that no click just touch. It opens the things opera wouldn't for me and even converts eMbedded videos to watch in the media player. Already deleted opera.
    01-18-09 01:04 PM
    I am getting a little weird thing happening when I post on another forum. It will upload a file called .raw each time I post. Anyone experience this and why the **** is this happening. It is annoying that I have to keep going back and deleting this file everytime I post.
    01-18-09 01:36 PM
169 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD