mine is working well. is anybody else having a hard time logging in to their sites when browsing on it?
    01-17-09 01:00 AM
    Haven't noticed that, but I will keep testing Bolt out in the morning.
    01-17-09 01:05 AM
    I am liking this browser now but I do miss clicking. I was randomly scrolling and it kept opening new links because I would scroll over something that wad highlighted. It is annoying at first but I am getting used to it. I can't wait for a Storm version to be released.
    01-17-09 01:27 AM
    Every time I open Bolt it disables Suretype and switches to multitap. Anyone else experiencing this?
    01-17-09 02:08 AM
    mmm very interesting for those who get error when they tro to download:

I was getting same errors.

every time when I signed in I used my @Msn.com email. when I clicked Links they were not working. I tried all 4 links none worked.

Then for the heck of it I decided to apply using my @Gmail.com account
    LOL and the download link worked.

straged but that did the trick for me.

So i guess who ever got gmail give a try?
    01-17-09 02:16 AM
    Hey Storm users don't forget to shoot them an email and let Bitstream know you want a Storm specific version. I just did.
    01-17-09 02:22 AM
    Every time I open Bolt it disables Suretype and switches to multitap. Anyone else experiencing this?
    I'm also having the same issue as well.
    01-17-09 02:34 AM
    App opens but when I enter in URL nothing happens. After I txt in the url and hit menu, then "go", it will go back to homepage with the website in the top address bar but nothing happens. Please help. Upon opening app I did allow it to use that other website to function...so that is not the problem??
    Same problem here. App launches, but web pages aren't loading. Anyone have ideas on what the issue could be?
    01-17-09 06:33 AM
    I have 4 different links that I've tried none work..........
    01-17-09 06:48 AM
    have to say its amazing for the storm just takes time getting used to.very fast browser and im sure when its optimized for the storm it will rock.I love how fast it loads the web pages and is crystal clear.Went to different sites and its alot faster then opera.keep up the great work bolt team and thank you for the beta!!!!
    01-17-09 06:53 AM
    the BOLT is working great on my storm !! there is DEF. some bugs in it but I am anxiously awaiting for the official release of this browser and then pair it up with the next official OS release for the 9530, WOW!! can't wait...
    01-17-09 08:15 AM
    are they phone number specific? I have 2 extra's because it was taking for-EVER to get an email so I kept trying different combos of Phone version (Blackberry Storm, Blackberry Storm 9530, Blackberry 9530).

If they're not number specific and anyone didn't get one of the invites (Are they all out of them yet?) I can hook 2 of you guys up.
    01-17-09 10:35 AM
    The only thing I don't like is how to click on a link you only have to tap it not click on it. Does anyone else see this has a hassle?
    01-17-09 11:16 AM
    Definately an awesome app and browser. Need a few tweaks here and there, but definately going to rock when there's a storm specific version.
    01-17-09 11:24 AM
    The only thing I don't like is how to click on a link you only have to tap it not click on it. Does anyone else see this has a hassle?
    I would if it registered your click instantly....but it doesn't register if you hold it down so it's not a HUGE problem for me.
    01-17-09 11:27 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got my email click on link (unsigned) and got an error 404. I rebooted my storm and tried agian and got a message that the link is expired. I sent a message to bolt support and waiting on a replay. ;(
    01-17-09 11:58 AM
    I installed it and played with it for a minute but it seemed like such a pain to navigate on the Storm. Sooo no longer.
    01-17-09 12:19 PM
    I downloaded it and it doesn't seem to work right. None of the web addresses go through. The browser just says can't load or something to that extent. Kind of odd. ohwell
    01-17-09 12:43 PM
    have to say its amazing for the storm just takes time getting used to.very fast browser and im sure when its optimized for the storm it will rock.I love how fast it loads the web pages and is crystal clear.Went to different sites and its alot faster then opera.keep up the great work bolt team and thank you for the beta!!!!
    A lot faster then opera? I have to disaggree. Opera is a little quicker. Its also a lot easier to pan around in opera. But this browser has a ton of potential! Can't wait till updates start cming in for it.
    01-17-09 01:41 PM
    I downloaded the dual signed version it worked but the unsighned verson is invalid link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 01:51 PM
    ok found an issue that pops up now,when a web page loads it stops at 20% and i have to close and re launch a few times.I get a few error messages as well like page cant be loaded.
    01-17-09 02:44 PM
    I downloaded it and it doesn't seem to work right. None of the web addresses go through. The browser just says can't load or something to that extent. Kind of odd. ohwell
    similar problem here. no error message - pages just don't load. deleting it as we speak.
    01-17-09 02:55 PM
    similar problem here. no error message - pages just don't load. deleting it as we speak.
    Exact problem here as well, i put in a URL and hit go, but nothing loads....am i missing something here?
    01-17-09 03:21 PM
    I'll try again when they have a storm version. That thing crashed every time I tried to use it. It started out ok, then it just fell apart.
    01-17-09 03:51 PM
    So, am I right in understanding that this app just isn't quite ready enough to even bother downloading? That it needs too much tweaking still?
    01-17-09 04:46 PM
169 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD