keep trying, type the URL in your browser and make sure it's the unsigned version. I had to request a few times for valid links cause it kept saying invalid, and then the COD file was invalid, but I finally got it to work.
    01-16-09 04:28 PM
    ok ill admit, this thing is pretty damn fast
    01-16-09 04:33 PM
    i wonder if this app drains the battery...
    01-16-09 04:38 PM
    2 issues to fix to make this my primary browser:

fix the browser caching so you can go back without having to reload.

Fix the physical back button to function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 04:41 PM
    It takes a little while for them to send you the link, but rest assured they will. I signed up 3 times and got 3 different download links!

Anyways, this browser is indeed fast, but you have to use the menu key to do a lot of the navigating which is annoying. Hopefully, they will make a BB Storm specific version with better support for zoom, back, click/pointer, etc., because I can definitely see myself using this as a daily browser.
    01-16-09 04:44 PM
    i wonder if this app drains the battery...
    This app is suppose to run on Moto Razr type devices, so I assume it should be pretty battery efficient. Bitstream also claims battery performance as a plus for this browser.
    01-16-09 04:46 PM
    It takes a little while for them to send you the link, but rest assured they will. I signed up 3 times and got 3 different download links!
    Let then 5 minutes is a long time :/ lol
    01-16-09 04:46 PM
    After 4 or 5 times of entering my info for a beta invite I finally got one about 5 minutes ago. Renders pages really well, but missing some features that should be present, most importantly zoom. Can't figure out how to zoom in and out.
    Cursor is not needed with a touchscreen interface. The back button doesn't take you back a page, instead you must use a menu from the bb key.
    The page rendering going from landscape to portrait is smooth, but going from portrait to landscape is a little slow (especially considering how fast pages are rendered in this browser).
    Doesn't seem to be fully optimized for the Storm yet.
    There may not be a way to zoom however, since the Bolt browser incorporates a "magnifier" into 1/3 of the screen (optional).
    I've sent a list of issues I've run into in the very brief time I've had to play with this. I'll play with it more after work

01-16-09 04:48 PM
    Download failed on the Dual link and the unsigned i get a ERROR: Some issue in query: URL EXPIRED wth?

edit: Just went to the bolt site and had it re-emailed to me and the unsigned version worked
    Last edited by grkmaster; 01-16-09 at 04:54 PM.
    01-16-09 04:49 PM
    ok ill admit, this thing is pretty damn fast
    glad that battt pull worked for ya =)
    01-16-09 05:06 PM
    Not very good ad its not meant for the storm. No clicking the screen at all. I can't figure out how to zoom

Go to menu, then click on magnification. There you can change font.

01-16-09 05:12 PM
    I have it and tried it out for about 2 hours earlier, and it seems to be pretty good. Fast speed, and only noticed slight problems with the flash player. Only downside is it seems to run with a true touch screen philosiphy. In that once you actually touch a link, it will load it. And that does take some getting use to, since i am use to highlighting the items and then clicking it. Guess i have been spoiled. So now you have to watch where you touch now. Other than that not bad.
    01-16-09 05:39 PM
    i cant download it i keep getting errors wtf? ive had like 4 links sent to my email
    01-16-09 06:32 PM
    you are downloading the unsigned one correct?
    01-16-09 06:38 PM
    i tried all of them ive had like 8 emails sent to my phone because all the links say link expired
    01-16-09 06:41 PM
    i tried all of them ive had like 8 emails sent to my phone because all the links say link expired
    same thing is happening to me
    01-16-09 06:54 PM
    I downloaded it and it was working okay, but now it's giving me an error message saying "Internet not available. Check network services" but when I use the regular browser, it has access to the internet.

Anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks,
    Lori P.
    01-16-09 06:56 PM
    wooo after 14 emails sent i got it to work. what i did is that after the 12th email didnt work i sent 2 really quick then the second i got the 13th email i click the unsigned link and it went through then when the 14th email came i just deleted the email bc it already worked
    01-16-09 06:56 PM
    haha wow masked thats great!
    01-16-09 07:07 PM
    sweet just got my 2nd e-mail to work! its downloading now, hopefully its worth all this fuss
    01-16-09 07:09 PM
    Yeah it's workin for me; unsigned version.
    01-16-09 07:12 PM
    Works fine for me on .86, Not a big fan of the app though. That's just me.

Read the email, you have to download the unsigned version
    01-16-09 07:25 PM
    It's semi-working.A few sites work perfectly but others seems to freeze while downloading at 20% which is pretty annoying...
    01-16-09 07:25 PM
    I downloaded it and it was working okay, but now it's giving me an error message saying "Internet not available. Check network services" but when I use the regular browser, it has access to the internet.

Anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks,
    Lori P.
    When I first used it, it asked popped up with a message saying that BOLT wanted to access http://us.mysmallplanet.com/. I clicked no originally and got that message you got. Opened it again and I let it access that site and it worked.
    01-16-09 07:27 PM
    where is the beta report url?
    01-16-09 07:32 PM
169 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD