Is there anyway to improve the clicking in Bolt? It is nearly impossible for me to navigate anywhere with the way their clicking is setup.

I noticed there's a new update and I tried to download it but the it wouldn't click and I eventually clicked out of it by mistake. I have not been able to bring the dl prompt up.

I tried to search for the main Bolt thread but it took me 30 minutes alone just to write this. Today is not a good browsing day in the Storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 05:03 PM
    You don't "click" on bolt. Just touch. It's not set up that way yet.

02-17-09 05:14 PM
    Yup no clicking just touch the link

02-17-09 05:18 PM
    Click, touch, point, it still sucks.

02-17-09 05:27 PM
    For me I guess my fingers are too wide, I have an issue hitting the correct link if there are many close together, the action itself is fine, my fingers just suck.
    02-17-09 05:31 PM
    Click, touch, point, it still sucks.

I agree I can't use bolt for nothing and on my os it is super slow. Oh well.....

02-17-09 05:33 PM
    For me I guess my fingers are too wide, I have an issue hitting the correct link if there are many close together, the action itself is fine, my fingers just suck.
    I have no doubt this is am issue for me as ell. However even when I get the right link, I can't get it to "touch"

02-17-09 05:35 PM
    This is true for me in Bolt & opera.

Sometimes I have to hold the phone horizontally, while I look across the screen to see where my finger hits lol.
    02-17-09 05:54 PM
    I hate the dang arrow!
    02-17-09 06:24 PM
    I wonder how hard it would be to create a Storm edition where when you hovered your finger the link thats the program feels you want highlights and gets bigger .. so if you want that one you click .. if not you move accordingly .. by making it hover bigger you can see it under your finger
    02-17-09 07:35 PM
    I wonder how hard it would be to create a Storm edition where when you hovered your finger the link thats the program feels you want highlights and gets bigger .. so if you want that one you click .. if not you move accordingly .. by making it hover bigger you can see it under your finger
    Or show the link in a status bar-like area at the bottom or top.
    That would be cool.

02-17-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD