Is it me or is the icon for Bolt fuzzy? It isn't crystal clear like the rest of the icons on my homescreen. Can anyone help? Thanks!
    01-17-09 01:01 AM
    It is a little fuzzy I believe, mine is at least.
    Hey do you have the initial favorites that came loaded with the Bolt on it? Just curious what they were since I accidently deleted mine before I had a chance to take a look at what they had originally put there.
    01-17-09 01:06 AM
    it does look a little fuzzy! they probably used the same image icon for all the phones.
    01-17-09 01:07 AM
    Yup the icon is fuzzy on mine also.

I hope it will change once the official release is made.
    01-17-09 04:05 AM
    Yep, it's fuzzy alright. I'm sure it'll look legit on the released version

It is a little fuzzy I believe, mine is at least.
    Hey do you have the initial favorites that came loaded with the Bolt on it? Just curious what they were since I accidently deleted mine before I had a chance to take a look at what they had originally put there.
    The favorites were:
    Google
    Yahoo
    Wikipedia
    MSN.com
    AOL.com
    CNN.com
    ESPN
    The New York Times
    MapQuest
    Digg
    01-17-09 04:17 AM
    Yep, it's fuzzy alright. I'm sure it'll look legit on the released version

The favorites were:
    Google
    Yahoo
    Wikipedia
    MSN.com
    AOL.com
    CNN.com
    ESPN
    The New York Times
    MapQuest
    Digg
    Sweet thanks a lot, I was just curious not that it matters but I was not sure if they had any thing special or what not in there that I would have missed tied to something else.

Much appreciated.
    01-17-09 04:54 AM
    it's fuzzy because it is a low res icon on a high res screen. not exactly made for the storm.
    01-17-09 04:57 AM
    it's fuzzy because it is a low res icon on a high res screen. not exactly made for the storm.
    Precisely. Other phones probably take a 16x16 icon while the storm probably needs a 64x64 to look smooth. That is common with a lot of 3rd party apps (for me anyway).
    01-17-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD