I had Bolt installed a few weeks ago but it didn�t work at all, pages would not pull up, even the favorites that came preloaded. This weekend I didn�t notice I lost my BES connection and just happen to try Bolt again, and it worked great!! Couldn�t be more excited about the potential. I was pulling up ESPN and Rush in less than 6 seconds!! It would take the stock browser at least a minute to do the same.
    I reset up my BES and now it is doing the same thing, not pulling up even my favorites. Bummed. Is Bolt not compatible with BES? Anyone. By the way, I have .90 since last week. Did batt pull, no go! I think BES is the issue but I have permissions set to Allow??
    Anyone??
    Dennis
    Last edited by dmcgroggan3; 01-26-09 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Typo
    01-26-09 06:13 PM
    Any BES users out there experence this?
    01-26-09 07:00 PM
    ummm i am on bes and have been having issues with bolt too.

it was working fast at one point. idk if bes if the cause of my recent problems. it wont load any sites really now.
    01-26-09 07:05 PM
    Yeah,
    I am thinking it is BES, because it was working great when I lost my connection, now not at all since BES is up and running again. Is there any way to change this? Has anyone on BES that is having issues gotten Bolt to work consistently? The stock browser is so slow; it was great to be able to pull complicated websites like crackberry up in 30 seconds. That usually takes a minute and a half....almost not worth using.
    01-26-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD