Im beginning to wonder if bolt simply wont download since im on BES. I have never had any difficulty downloading any software to the storm since launch. My BES has never blocked any downloads ever but it seems that this is the one. I keep getting 907 COD messages and also invalid url messages. I have tried each of the links several times copied them to the browser and reapplied for fresh downloads at least ten times no luck. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Abigfish
    01-17-09 09:36 PM
    Im beginning to wonder if bolt simply wont download since im on BES. I have never had any difficulty downloading any software to the storm since launch. My BES has never blocked any downloads ever but it seems that this is the one. I keep getting 907 COD messages and also invalid url messages. I have tried each of the links several times copied them to the browser and reapplied for fresh downloads at least ten times no luck. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Abigfish
    I had same problem. After about 10 attempts, I just cleaned cache and then it worked. Try that. I am also on BES.
    01-17-09 10:34 PM
    i am on bes, it worked first time. i dont think its BES.
    01-17-09 10:40 PM
    I'm on BES. No problems downloading. There are dozens of security limitations that the BES admin can impose...one may be causing your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 11:33 PM
    Its not BES. Send the link to a gmail addy. That worked for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 11:53 PM
    I am on BES and also got continuous "Download Failed" messages. I finally read a post where someone had changed their default browser to "Internet" instead of "Blackberry". I made that change and it downloaded and installed without a problem. Try the browser change and see if it helps.
    01-18-09 12:32 AM
    I am on BES and had no problem either
    01-18-09 12:33 AM
    I'm on BES, I have not had any issues downloading and installing BOLT. However, I can't seem to get it to go to any website. After I type in a website, it doesn't do anything. I can see it starting to load for a second before it just stops. Anyone else have this issue?
    01-18-09 03:01 AM
    I'm on BES, I have not had any issues downloading and installing BOLT. However, I can't seem to get it to go to any website. After I type in a website, it doesn't do anything. I can see it starting to load for a second before it just stops. Anyone else have this issue?
    Ditto. Not sure if it's a BES issue (never had problems with other apps before), but I gave up and deleted Bolt. May try again once they have a Storm version.
    01-18-09 06:48 AM
    it is fustrating! BOLT doesnt load any web page on my mobile.
    It looks like a very fast browser from video. I wish it would work fine :-(
    I've tried changing TCP, brower settings, and no luck!
    I am on Vodafone UK, maybe that's way it wont work.
    Page loads about 20% and then it stops ...o.O...
    I have lots of apps on my phone and they all work fine. I just don't understand why BOLT doesn't work.
    Any ideas, anyone?
    Thanks
    01-18-09 07:04 AM
    This issue came up on another thread and I suffered the same problems downloading Bolt and I'm on BES. The solution was to change from the Blackberry browser to Internet browser. That fixed it. Presumably the Blackberry browser routes through BES and enables any security restrictions imposed.
    01-18-09 06:42 PM
    I get the same error messages (907) after 3 attempts when following the directions to the letter.

I'll try it again when they figure out how to get the software to the user..
    02-03-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD