freezes upon loading a page at 20% alot. what gives? When it was beta it NEVER happened, but since I upgraded to the public version it lags alot and pauses at 20% (making me exit the app, and restart). Anyone have any ideas?
    02-27-09 01:45 AM
    I had the same issue using Bolt .83. It froze @ 20% or would get to 20% and then stop all together. Fed up I deleted it & requested a new beta invite. New version is .86, & so far it's been working well...still fast, but it feels a little slower than the original Bolt browser (could just be me).

Make sure you're on the latest version
    02-27-09 07:42 AM
    New version works fine........
    02-27-09 07:51 AM
    freezes upon loading a page at 20% alot. what gives? When it was beta it NEVER happened, but since I upgraded to the public version it lags alot and pauses at 20% (making me exit the app, and restart). Anyone have any ideas?
    In my experience, this is what I've deduced:

the first 20% of the load is your phone submitting information to the bolt servers. After that, it's the servers submitting the information to your phone. I've noticed that if I have a problem with a Web address that's when it stops at 20%. It also occurs if i don't have www. before the Web address on the sites that require.

Doublecheck your Web address and make sure there are no problems and that it's formated properly.

Hope that helps.
    02-27-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD