Ladies and Gentlemen..... TADAAAAAAA!!!

Finally...here u go...a decision matrix to help YOU figure out what the PERFECT blackberry is for YOU....

It's subjective and basically gives you a mathematical rationalle...numerically and graphically which device is the best according to your preferences...i know its geeky....but is AWESOME

its attached and made in excel

Gimme your feedback on it....
    11-04-08 11:34 AM
    Why would you zip an excel file? Smells fishy....
    11-04-08 11:49 AM
    lol...coz it told me INVALID FILE FORMAT every time i uploaded it
    11-04-08 11:51 AM
    That honestly didn't really help me out at all.
    11-04-08 11:57 AM
    Actually I like my answer in the other post better. Because it matches my shoes and because it isn't on my network for the Bold.
    11-04-08 12:20 PM
    That's a very detailed report, but it makes the Storm seems like the razor in the BB world.
    11-04-08 12:33 PM
    Poorly designed and not helpful. I thought it was trying to help make me a decision - it doesn't.

Like if it had you rank what is most important to you then match up that up the device.

Like if it asked what was more important - size, size of screen vs keyboard, do you mostly use it for media/web viewing or email? Because that's the basic question, if it's mostly email go bold, mostly media go storm.
    11-04-08 02:41 PM
    Bobdelt,
    The decision matrix doesn't just tell you the answer. It takes only you into consideration and asks you to weight the features of the phone generically and then rank the feature of each phone wrt the others in the matrix.

Its for the ppl who say....I can get either...but this has this, so does that, but how do I decide?

It ranks only your subjective likings...and rather than saying more pros than cons, it weighs each one.

I hope that clarifies it. Its something I drafted up in a very short timespan and just thought it was interesting and extremely scalable.

U can always insert row and add email...then, you'll have to go back to a user experience entry and evaluate which keyboard was more fun, and which screen was nicer. 1/3 of the storm screen, a higher res 8900 one or the bolds?

Itsfor you to tell it. And it can/will take EVERYTHING intp consideration.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 04:24 PM
    This really is not a debate at all since VZW does not have the Bold and ATT does not have the storm what are you trying to compare? Makes absolutely no sense to me since the decision at the point of your decision making spreadsheet is with the carrier not the phone
    11-04-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD