I currently have the option to get the Storm 2 or the Bold 9650 (Tour 2).
    i want to know which phone is better moving forward.
    I dont do anything extra with my phone, I am just an "average" smartphone user.

So I need to know which phone to get, and why?
    Keeping in mind of OS 6

anybody? please?
    07-18-10 02:37 PM
    I don't like the Storms at all.

I heard the storm 2 lags less due to more memory, etc. When I work on the Storm 2, I almost think it's still broken upon bootup from the immense amount of lag when first starting up. But it's not still broken.

It's just being a storm.
    07-25-10 06:58 PM
    It looks like you already made a decision. Not sure why you had to choose a BB? And the preview of OS6 isn't impressive at all. It does exactly what it does now, a few added accessibility features with contacts, but really just a new platform with the same stuff.

I was hoping BB would have something impressive for the next touch device, but the only thing RIM is going to continue to provide is push email. That is their only advantage on the competition. Maybe there will be more support for the Storm 3, but with the previous lack of support I plan to migrate over to the Droid X.
    07-25-10 08:48 PM
    It's been a little over a week, and i'm telling you Hands Down the Bold is the better device.

If anybody is contemplating on which to get please choose the Bold. I also found that many of the people who don't like there Blackberrys are Storm users, because they are always trying to compare there phones to the Iphone and the Droid.

The physical keyboard is unmatched, i can type much faster anddddd without looking ( ). It makes my life alot easier, so i can send text messages and emails when my boss is around

Also the phone does lag alot less. The phone doesnt even lag at all, with the storm 9550 i was doing a battery pull 8-9 times a week, i haven't had to do ONE yet with this phone.

Also the 9650 has been caught using Os 6 so that is a plus. All in all this device is great, and if you or somebody you know is caught and has to make the same decision, please pick the Bold.

in reply; the reason i didn't pick Droid is because no other cell phone company makes connecting with people easier than BlackBerry, Droid is full of powerfull, useless apps that you'll use once every 2 months. My blackberry is solid, and is CLUTTTCCHHHHH.

ps >> the Display on this phone is beautiful...
    07-31-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD