I have had the verizon Storm since early December. It is my first Blackberry. For the most part, I've been very pleased with its capabilities. However, my big gripe is the quality of the photos that it takes. They are blurry and out of focus. The only exception to this is extremely close shots, (less than 3 ft.) Anything further away than that is no good. My girlfriend has a lesser camera on her phone and will MMS a photo to me, and it looks way better on my storm than my own. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it a software issue or bad hardware? I've tried changing the camera settings with no luck. I haven't been back to Verizon to show them yet.
    03-05-09 08:44 AM
    I had the same issue, Verizon replaced it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 05:19 PM
    Are you holding the shutter(camera) button half way before taking the picture?? That auto focuses the lens. Might help. You'll get a green box to know it is focusing right.
    03-05-09 05:40 PM
    You probably have the same problem as I do. My ability to auto focus completely disappeared! It was there when I first got the phone but now its gone. Tried wiping it and loading a new os and no luck. Currently awaiting my replacement...
    03-05-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD