I don't know if anyone else has problems with their calls on the storm. I have a storm, and 2 family members have a storm. All of us have problems with our calls. People on the other end have all complained that its like we're talking in a tunnel. The voice goes in and out, like you muffle the microphone. Does anyone have this problem?

Well due to this, I'm looking into a bluetooth. I want one that's comfortable in the ear and one that you can hear ok as well as be heard. (I've had other bluetooths with non-blackberry phones that people complain on the quality - I can't be heard, or I'm far away).

If you have a storm AND a bluetooth, can you give some suggestions and let me know your opinion on how it works?

Thanks!
    06-02-09 10:44 AM
    I have a Motorola Motopure h15 that I bought just last week. Haven't really used it much to this point but the call I did place (which was a test v/m to my office phone) sounded a bit tinney and robotic when I listened to the message the next morning - was a bit disappointed. Not sure if that's what I can expect going forward or not. I can tell you this; it's not a device worth paying full price for. I ended up getting mine via eBay for less than what some retail stores are selling them for.

On the plus side, however, it felt relatively comfortable in and resting on my ear for the time that I used it and the device paired flawlessly with my 9530.
    06-02-09 10:54 AM
    I'm not sure which model I have it's a motorola H505, and it works perfectly. I got it when I got my chocolate 2 and that was like 3 phones ago. Each one it has worked perfectly and on my storm no one has complained about quality or anything.
    06-02-09 11:09 AM
    Jawbone Prime, nuf said. Seriously...
    06-02-09 11:27 AM
    Jawbone Prime, nuf said. Seriously...
    I wish I had $130 to get it
    06-02-09 11:33 AM
    I could buy one for you, if you like.

Through my employer, I get 25% off anything I buy from Verizon, so.

Well, if you'd like to do that, I'm sure we can work something out via PayPal.

Let me know. (I'm sure you can find my contact info)
    06-02-09 11:40 AM
    I have a Wireless Blue that I got from Target for like $30. No one has said they have a problem hearing me, even when I ask them later in person. While I would have loved to get a more expensive one, with how well this one works I'm glad I was able to save myself a bunch of money.
    06-02-09 01:08 PM
    I got a bluetooth speakerphone for the car, not sure if you're looking into something like that but it rocks. BlueAnt Supertooth Light i think the name of it is. Works flawlessly on .148 v6
    06-02-09 01:13 PM
    Keep in mind too that you can put the accessory cost on your bill so if you need a month to come up with the money you can. I almost forgot what we were talking about because of manofice pic. lol
    06-02-09 01:55 PM
    Keep in mind too that you can put the accessory cost on your bill so if you need a month to come up with the money you can. I almost forgot what we were talking about because of manofice pic. lol
    hehe
    06-02-09 02:27 PM
    I don't know if anyone else has problems with their calls on the storm. I have a storm, and 2 family members have a storm. All of us have problems with our calls. People on the other end have all complained that its like we're talking in a tunnel. The voice goes in and out, like you muffle the microphone. Does anyone have this problem?

Well due to this, I'm looking into a bluetooth. I want one that's comfortable in the ear and one that you can hear ok as well as be heard. (I've had other bluetooths with non-blackberry phones that people complain on the quality - I can't be heard, or I'm far away).

If you have a storm AND a bluetooth, can you give some suggestions and let me know your opinion on how it works?

Thanks!
    I have a Bluetooth stack in my car and every Blackberry I've ever had works beautifully in my car...even transfers all my contacts and what not to my car so whenever someone calls I just look at the LCD screen and it'll tell me exactly who it is.

The only bad thing about it is that if I'm just jammin out in my car...the music cuts out when someone calls and I tend to get irritated at whoever it is that is calling me.
    06-02-09 04:14 PM
    Blue Ant V1 blows the jawbone away....and yes I have a Jawbone 2 any takers pm with a respectable offer...
    06-02-09 05:23 PM
    Blue Ant V1 blows the jawbone away....and yes I have a Jawbone 2 any takers pm with a respectable offer...
    Already have a jawbone 2, so I'm not a taker. But I love it, and if there is something that much better I'd like to hear more about it.

MB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 06:04 PM
    Jawbone II is the absolute best if you plan to use in extremely noisy environments. Blue Ant V1 performs well under normal environments, as does the Plantronic 925 which is very comfortable to wear. Bottom line, do yourself a favor and pay a little extra for a better quality bluetooth or you will end up never using it..., or no one will want to talk to you.
    Last edited by krm728; 06-02-09 at 06:18 PM.
    06-02-09 06:12 PM
    Hey, check this out. I bought a Motorola H3 Bluetooth at $15.00 on ebay, I made an offer to the seller and he accept. It came from Hong Kong. Works very well highly recommend. It cost $15.00 and free worlwide shipping. The item was new, with all the plastic to protect it from scratch, no refurbish at all.
    06-03-09 06:28 AM
    If you want more information feel free to pin me up.
    06-03-09 06:30 AM
    JAWBONE!!!.....well worth the extra cash!!!
    06-03-09 06:37 AM
    I have a motorola S9HD stereo bluetooth and it is AWESUM!
    I have had about 12 BT headsets in my life, (including the OVERPRICED Jawbones, Blue Ants, (which was my second favorite) and many Motorola, Jabra, and others, but this S9HD Stereo Rig just blows everything else away...Listen to your music in stereo wirelessly, listen to your conversations with BOTH ears, and lots of other built in cool features! Check it out here.

MOTOROKR S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Black - Motorola US
    06-03-09 06:38 AM
    i have the jawbone 2 also and its been great and no problems. it worth the money because you are going to end up buying a few bluetooths and spending the same amount in the end... thats great that S3NTYN3L gets 25% off. you should take his offfer and get one or something similar someone recommends..

S3NTYN3L does that discount offer for any of us? once awhile i buy some accessories for our office and myself.. I only get an 8% through my employer
    06-03-09 06:43 AM
    I use the jawbone 2, it stays connected to my storm with no problem. My wife does complain about back ground noise though even with noise assassin turned on. I bought my wife the blue ant, and I must say I hear her loud and clear when she calls me. With the blue ant she can talk to me with her window down while driving and I do not hear any back ground noise. I can not do the same with the jawbone 2 without her complaining of the noise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 06:51 AM
    I have a Bluetooth stack in my car and every Blackberry I've ever had works beautifully in my car...even transfers all my contacts and what not to my car so whenever someone calls I just look at the LCD screen and it'll tell me exactly who it is.

The only bad thing about it is that if I'm just jammin out in my car...the music cuts out when someone calls and I tend to get irritated at whoever it is that is calling me.
    What software are you using with your bb to see who's calling on your lcd ? Are you refering to your phone lcd ? I have a carputer using RoadRunner and not yet been able to intergrate the phone and software together

Mini Sumo Was here
    06-03-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD