I've read through the previous discussions on this topic and I believe I have narrowed down my choices.

I work in NYC and do a lot of walking (20 min walk each way), I also want to use this at the gym, so I want to use my current Sony earbuds or similar solution.....I do NOT want some big headphones on my head.

With the above said I eliminated:
    - Motorola S9 (I don't like anything around my head)
    - Jabra BT-8010
    - Jaybird (JB-100 or 200)

The two top options I am considering are:
    - Jabra BT-3030
    - SBH650 / ASBH650JBECXAR Bluetooth Stereo dongle

If anyone has any experience with either of the above two or something similiar, let me know.
    02-13-09 01:16 PM
    Leaning towards the Jabra BT-3030 beacuse it's cheaper, but I like the way the Samsung looks better - not sure if it's worth $20 more though....
    02-13-09 05:05 PM
    I bought the JayBird 200i this week and returned them due to the fat that they were super uncufortable. The way that everything sits behind your ear is not designed to fit everyperson and they make your ears stick out and feel like there are weights on them. Last night i bought the Motorola S9-HD and i must say they are very comfortable and reallly sound great for being bluetooth...... S9-HD are my choice at this point
    02-13-09 05:19 PM
    I bought the JayBird 200i this week and returned them due to the fat that they were super uncufortable. The way that everything sits behind your ear is not designed to fit everyperson and they make your ears stick out and feel like there are weights on them. Last night i bought the Motorola S9-HD and i must say they are very comfortable and reallly sound great for being bluetooth...... S9-HD are my choice at this point
    yeah but they are too big, i want to use earbuds...
    02-15-09 11:57 PM
    Try Oakley's OROKR Pro. It integrates bt headphones into the shades. You can also use them to make hands free calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 12:07 AM
    I know what you said about not liking big headsets. I got a good deal on the Plantronics 590e so I bought them and I love them... Even though they're bigger than I was hoping for.

Before that, I was thinking about getting the Plantronics Pulsar 260, as they are stereo bluetooth earbuds. Good luck!
    02-16-09 12:11 AM
    I have the BT3030 myself, actually got for my Sony earbuds too! But, it it sucks! The quality is pretty good for the price, but the problem came when I got a phone call. Because you can change out the headphones, the mic is on the unit. Therefore, it can't be in your pocket, and wearing it like a dogtag looks f'n stupid. So I found myself holding it in my hand while on the phone, I felt like the secret service lol
    02-16-09 01:24 AM
    I have the BT3030 myself, actually got for my Sony earbuds too! But, it it sucks! The quality is pretty good for the price, but the problem came when I got a phone call. Because you can change out the headphones, the mic is on the unit. Therefore, it can't be in your pocket, and wearing it like a dogtag looks f'n stupid. So I found myself holding it in my hand while on the phone, I felt like the secret service lol
    Does it work with slacker? I don't really plan to use it for many calls, mainly for listening to music while commuting, so how good is the quality?
    02-22-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD