@ 6:25

I know I know we can go into connections and turn on/off bluetooth, but a app dedicated to this would make it soo much easier trying to turn on bluetooth while in the car.
    Last edited by xxraffyxx; 01-06-09 at 01:28 PM.
    01-06-09 01:26 PM
    I have Bluetooth in my ACURA which is linked with my STORM. Do I always have to answer the question to turn Bluetooth on when starting the vehicle or is there a setting that will automatically turn it on when recognizing the vehicle Bluetooth? My VOYAGER did it automatically and disengaged it when exiting the vehicle. I'm new to owning a Blackberry so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    01-06-09 01:31 PM
    Well if your device bluetooth is turned on it will constantly search for devices and will drain battery life. So I'm always turning my storm's bluetooth on and off.
    01-06-09 01:39 PM
    I assigned my right side convenience key to pull up the Manage Connections page. Then I just click on Bluetooth to turn it on or off. It's not quite as nice as one click, but two clicks isn't too bad either, although it does use up a convenience key.
    01-06-09 01:55 PM
    yeah I like having my right convenience key for camera and the Left for vlingo. I'd say about 95% of the time I open my Manage connections its to turn bluetooth on and off
    01-06-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD