Im using .86 and my bluetooth works everywhere else it should. Any suggestions?
    01-18-09 02:32 PM
    Might want read in the Beta OS section. Known bug.
    01-18-09 02:59 PM
    Searched for a good few min actually... couldnt find an answer
    01-18-09 03:08 PM
    Im using .86 and my bluetooth works everywhere else it should. Any suggestions?
    When you say that the Bluetooth doesn't work, are you saying that you aren't able to hear the audio through the Bluetooth when you are watching a video? Is this video one that you recorded from the device or a video that was transferred to the device? Some of these things may not make a difference but the more information you provide will make it easier for someone to point you in the right direction.
    01-18-09 03:34 PM
    All done. Haven't noticed anything different over .85 yet other than the two times I've booted it up it hasn't hung up on the media card inserted screen. Will take a few days to see what else is different.

Oh, and still no bluetooth support for video playback. I think it's safe to say by now that it was intentionally deleted and we may never see it again.

Edit: The camera seems a bit quicker now with the autofocus. The time after pushing the shutter release seems the same though. I'll take what I can get!
    This has been a known issue.....many people waiting for fix.

Official 9530 4.7.0.86 Thread
    01-18-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD