I have a problem with my Storm and the Motorola H710 Bluetooth headset. It is paired and usually works fine but on random occasions when I click the earpiece I get a prompt to say a command but then my command is not recognized and I get another prompt to say a command. From then on the bluetooth feature does not respond to commands until I do a battery pull. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue. My headset is a few weeks old. This problem also occurs with other headsets not just the Motorola
    03-22-09 09:04 PM
    Maybe you are not speaking clearly, mine says exactly then when I mumble, or speak faster then it can listen. But After 2 or 3 times I usually get it to do what I want. Today was the first day that I had to do a battery pull for voice dialing, but it was because the screen was locked up with the "say a command" screen before I even got to say anything.
    03-22-09 09:16 PM
    Maybe you are not speaking clearly, mine says exactly then when I mumble, or speak faster then it can listen. But After 2 or 3 times I usually get it to do what I want. Today was the first day that I had to do a battery pull for voice dialing, but it was because the screen was locked up with the "say a command" screen before I even got to say anything.
    I am speaking clearly and that is not the problem. If it does not understand my command it usually will return an incorrect contact. When it goes into this "catatonic" mode it will only say and repeat "say a command" and will not understand or respond to any name in my "contacts" until a battery pull returns it to full functionality for a while. I have never experienced this with my pearl. This seems like another Storm issue. VZW advised me to do a wipe and if problem still occurs they would send me a new phone.
    03-22-09 09:58 PM
    Some say that the storm has some kind of noise reduction that is half put together. Occasionally I get people that say they can't hear what I'm saying. This happens on both the handset and my bluetooth
    03-22-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD