I'm looking for a transmitter that will connect to my phone via A2DP Bluetooth profile and transmit via FM to my car stereo. I don't have a tape deck or an AUX in. What can I do here short of buying a new car stereo... ?
    02-04-09 08:34 PM
    Blackberry® Storm™ Go Under accessories and look at the Bluetooth In-Car Speaker Phone and Digital FM Transmitter. I spoke with Verizon about this when I first got my phone. It is 129.00 I think. Not sure if it has been reduced since then. It handles phone calls and music.
    02-04-09 08:54 PM
    I have the Jabra SP700. It works pretty well, connects quickly, is plenty loud and lasts a long time on a charge. It's great playing through the car's stereo.

I've had Motorola speakerphones (2) before and was never really happy with either of them. I figured I'd give Jabra a try this time and I'm pleased so far (& it's cheaper).
    02-04-09 09:39 PM
    Motorola T505
    02-04-09 10:17 PM
    Tip: Don't waist your money... Get a hardwired FM modulator. (Best buy sells them for around $60 if I remember correctly.) It's easy to install if your the DIY type of person or you can get it installed for a little bit more. Bluetooth quality can easily vary and gets expensive when it comes to viable solutions.

I actually have an old one I need to sell... My new car already has an input. (09 Ford Mustang GT500)
    02-04-09 10:17 PM
    Motorola T505
    I bought this one last night for $65 from Amazon. Verizon Wireless was selling it for over $100!
    02-05-09 07:47 PM
    I bought this one last night for $65 from Amazon. Verizon Wireless was selling it for over $100!
    Keep me posted on the performance via PM. I am looking at options. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 08:17 PM
    Moto T505!!! Newegg for $57. $129 at WorstBuy.
    02-05-09 08:19 PM
    Keep me posted on the performance via PM. I am looking at options. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Got it in the mail the other day. Works well and sound quality for the speaker phone is good even at highway speeds. The FM transmitter works well also but I have to switch stations once and a while but that's to be expected. I would definitely recommend it.
    02-12-09 02:31 PM
    Moto T505 - 69.99 at your local VZW store.
    02-12-09 04:42 PM
    Avoid the Motorola including their wired kit. They both loose high frequency and cause buzing. My wife uses the Jabra in her car, and I used the blue ant b4 hard wiring a Parrot MK 6000 into the truck. The transmitter worked fine on the puck but its loud in here and people had a hard time hearing me talk with the non wired solution.
    02-14-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD