Ok so I've looked through the crackberry awards for bluetooths and they are all good rated headsets. However a feature I like for one to have is it play the ringtone through my headset which my current one does not at least not for the storm.

So does anybody have one that has alerts/ringers in the headset? or is this feature not supported by the phone at the moment?
    Last edited by korp; 01-05-09 at 01:45 PM.
    01-05-09 01:38 PM
    my bluetooth head set just beeps at me and if I dont push its button, then the phone rings with the ringtone I have it set up with...
    01-05-09 01:39 PM
    Some BT devices have the option to hear music through them. Others are basic devices for transmitting / receiving voice only.

I have:
    Motorola BT500 (ear bug type) voice only
    Motorola HT820 Stereo - over-the-ear
    01-05-09 01:43 PM
    my bluetooth head set just beeps at me and if I dont push its button, then the phone rings with the ringtone I have it set up with...
    Yeah thats what my current one does with the storm but that beeping is annoying and I'd have it go to my headset and that way people don't even know its ringing. It use to play tones in my nextel I think but also its not even an in-ear one, just an over the ear which doesn't work well in loud spots.

Some BT devices have the option to hear music through them. Others are basic devices for transmitting / receiving voice only.
    Yeah but I'd like a suggestion for one that has that function.
    01-05-09 01:44 PM
    Anybody suggestions?
    01-05-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD