Hi.
    I am tried to read other posts--but can't seem to find exactly what is happening.

I forgot to plug my storm in last night and when I woke up it was off.
    When I first plugged it in---the screen turned white with a batterry in the center. then turned black with a blinking green light.

I have taken the battery out many times. The light only blinks when it is plugged in.

It has been plugged in now for 2.5 hours.

Please help of course there is never a good time for the battery to die--but today I am moving out of my apartment and I am awaiting the movers calls yay. stress
    any help would be great! thank you!!!
    05-29-09 11:27 AM
    well if the battery was 100% dead then i would expext u wudnt be able to turn the phone on immediatly n e ways even when plugged in... however 2.5 hours is a little extreme for it not to have turned on... 20 min is more like it. Im not sure, but id be inclined just to leave it charging longer and it should just start up... these phones do behave weirdly sometimes...
    05-29-09 11:39 AM
    Battery pull>charge. Happy moving!
    05-29-09 12:22 PM
    i had to charge from 10am to 1:45 pm.

Woof. now it works! thanks!!!!
    05-29-09 12:40 PM
    Now my storm just keeps shutting down. I will be doing something on it and it will tell me the handheld will be shut down.

this has never happened. should i bring it into the store?
    05-29-09 02:37 PM
    Could be a bad battery. See if they can give you a new battery in-store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 03:13 PM
    Now it will load and the screen will show and half way through the security verification process it will just fade to black,.
    05-29-09 03:17 PM
    Take it in, have them look at it. Could be bad battery or bad phone. You haven't gotten it wet or anything have you? Wet fingers/hands when you recently used it? Super sweaty hands or perhaps having it on the shelf during a hot shower where it got really steamy?........ Hmmm, I like steamy showers. Error, I mean, anyway.

05-29-09 03:37 PM
    Take it in, have them look at it. Could be bad battery or bad phone. You haven't gotten it wet or anything have you? Wet fingers/hands when you recently used it? Super sweaty hands or perhaps having it on the shelf during a hot shower where it got really steamy?........ Hmmm, I like steamy showers. Error, I mean, anyway.

Dang civic... Boing! Haha mybad.

05-29-09 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD