Regarding this damn screen fault on these phones. Everyone i know has this problem.

My question is its under warranty so where do i take it for repair? i bought it brand new off ebay. The guy supplied the original receipt for the phone from vodafone. So its in his name but i own it.

Where can i send it for repair? the blackberry site is confusing i cant find where you log a repair? i also read blackberry dont repair there own phones.

Advice needed urgently this fault is driving me totally insane. i am in the UK
    06-04-10 11:30 AM
    WHAT "damn screen fault" are you referring to?
    06-04-10 11:35 AM
    you got it on ebay, i don't think you have any warranty rights in that case.
    Last edited by plkcable; 06-04-10 at 12:12 PM.
    06-04-10 11:46 AM
    Im not with the carrier it was originally on. was bought off ebay with the original receipt.

And its the ever so common 'DOUBLE TAP SCREEN FAULT' plenty of people have it with no resolution what so ever.
    06-04-10 11:49 AM
    Im not with the carrier it was originally on. was bought off ebay with the original receipt.

And its the ever so common 'DOUBLE TAP SCREEN FAULT' plenty of people have it with no resolution what so ever.
    OK.... sucks to be them.
    06-04-10 12:08 PM
    OK.... sucks to be them.
    insightful and helpful! i'm sure the OP is far better off after reading that.....
    06-04-10 12:11 PM
    insightful and helpful! i'm sure the OP is far better off after reading that.....
    at least I didn't attack another member, as you have been repeatedly doing. when I said "sucks to be them", I wasn't addressing anyone here. YOU, OTOH, have a bad habit of constantly following me around the forum haranguing me. Time to knock it off.
    06-04-10 12:24 PM
    Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread.
    06-04-10 12:31 PM
    since your not the original owner Im not sure if you have a warranty or not, guess you could call BB and ask them. When my wife's phone was replaced under the 1 year warranty we just took the phone to a Verizon store and they overnighted us a replacement.

BKVic
    06-04-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD