Firstly Hi

I have to be honest and say I don't know why I have just got a storm 9500, All I ever do is call and txt but I did like the storm for it's looks and functions...even those I don't use.

I have no doubt crackberry will help me to suss the thing out and keep a bit more hair

Anyway i've just had it unlocked for a trip to the states and will see how it works for me..thanks
    02-12-09 06:48 AM
    Welcome and enjoy the addiction that is crackberry!
    02-12-09 06:52 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry mam! Enjoy your Storm and your trip here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:54 AM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on your first BB, especially the storm.

02-12-09 07:06 AM
    I was like you once, not very long ago. Just phone calls and txt messages. Then I picked up my storm when it came out. I tried to fool myself, tried to tell people that "Hey, I don't know why I got this sexy looking, fancy phone... All I am really going to do with it is send texts and the occasional phone call."

Here it is a few months later and I am looking for any app that could improve the use of the OS, or ones that are just plan fun and interesting to play around with. I am syncing everything I can to my BB, and my next step is going to be getting a lot of my music on the phone, and setting custom ring tones for my contacts... It really is a life-style, owning a blackberry.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the downward spiral of blackberry addiction... It is pretty fun.
    02-12-09 07:42 AM
    Nothing wrong with not using all the features of the Storm, Rememeber this is also about convergence so you can carry less gear & still have the ability to make use of them when you choose to.

Welcome to Crackberry.
    02-12-09 08:23 AM
    I was like you once, not very long ago. Just phone calls and txt messages. Then I picked up my storm when it came out. I tried to fool myself, tried to tell people that "Hey, I don't know why I got this sexy looking, fancy phone... All I am really going to do with it is send texts and the occasional phone call."

Here it is a few months later and I am looking for any app that could improve the use of the OS, or ones that are just plan fun and interesting to play around with. I am syncing everything I can to my BB, and my next step is going to be getting a lot of my music on the phone, and setting custom ring tones for my contacts... It really is a life-style, owning a blackberry.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the downward spiral of blackberry addiction... It is pretty fun.
    ^^^^^

This.

I <3 my Storm.
    02-12-09 08:26 AM
    Hi and welcome.

02-12-09 08:55 AM
    I am a BB newbie as well. I have been using WinMo devices all these years and it goes all the way back to the XDA PDAPhone. I finally decided to jump ship and get my very first BB. I love the Storm.

02-12-09 09:21 AM
    I got it yesterday and unlocked today but I have strong feelings it really is beyond me

I'm going to the states on monday and that was my main reason for familly to keep in touch

But I think i'll go retro and just...phone them

see how it goes
    02-12-09 01:44 PM
    I was like that before I got my curve many months ago, Now I wouldnt dream of going back to a "normal" mobile phone ever again! Ive even got a spare pearl on standby just in case, and im now eagerly awaiting my storm to be delivered!!

Just as DankJemo said a few posts up.... It really is a way of life!
    02-12-09 01:49 PM
    I'm also new to BlackBerry my last phone was the moto q and even though the storm has some things wed like changed I love it
    I use it mainly personal but do a fair Amt of work stuff on it

So hi everyone

02-12-09 01:58 PM
    Enjoy your new addiction! Embrace and love it!

Congrats on the purchase and addiction!

02-12-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD