I can hook up my blackberry to my ps3 and transfer my music onto it but I can't seem to be able to do that with my videos. No videos show up when I'm looking at the videos folder or any other folder. Can anyone help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 08:22 PM
    U know not that many blackberry owners own a ps3 but I know someone can give me a resond.

02-21-09 09:48 PM
    idk if this helps but i own a ps3 and all i do is when i put videos on my storm i use ps3 video 9 click one click convert and then put them my phone
    they look pretty good
    and then i can just put them on my ps3
    02-21-09 10:01 PM
    I would check if you are storing your videos on the device memory or a storage card. I found that with videos, default is to save to internal memory, making it unreadable unless in mass storage mode. Save them to your storage card and give it a shot.
    02-21-09 11:57 PM
    I'm not sure why having a BlackBerry would keep me from having a PS3, but with it having Bluetooth, you think more people would want it. Actually i forget the name of it, but there's an App that uses your Storm as Media Controller on the PS3. I've seen it around on CrackBerry, but it seemed to be kinda expensive. I wish others would create Apps to use with my Storm and PS3.
    02-22-09 12:42 AM
    Does it play .3GP files?
    02-22-09 12:55 AM
    If it plays the wrong file type, you can always change the file types to various univsersal platforms using MTOO video converter.
    02-22-09 05:50 PM
    Hmm well thanks for the input guys and I have several different files of videos on my blackberry. I think I have some .3gp some MP4 and actually that's it. But the problem is finding them. All of them are saved to my sd card. The only way for my blackberry to connect to my ps3 is by putting in mass storage mode and then connecting it. Then when I'm on my ps3 I try to look for my videos but the folder is empty.

02-22-09 06:00 PM
    How did you get your storm paired to your ps3 with Bluetooth?I can't. Get the two paired. Just says scanning. Anyone tellme how to get them paired?

02-22-09 06:43 PM
    I would like to know as well. And i also agree some apps should be made to work with the PS3 and Storm with Bluetooth.

I usually convert my videos taken on the storm with videora on my laptop and do a wireless transfer through my home network. I actually did that with all of my DVDs too. i have about 60 Movies and over 100 tv shows on my PS3 now!
    02-22-09 07:12 PM
    rather than waste time with pairing it via bluetooth, i would think it would be far easier (and faster) to just connect it via the micro usb cable. i'll give it a try later and see what happens.
    02-22-09 07:54 PM
    I tried the usb and it woll not show me any of my music or pics. ??

02-22-09 08:07 PM
    My PS3 recognizes the phone as an external media device (USB) I don't know why and I don't know how...but it works
    02-22-09 08:42 PM
    Yeah I couldn't connect via Bluetooth so I did it via usb cable , my storm had to be in mass storage mode though.

02-22-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD