I have got a blackberry storm2 .The problem i have is the phone powers up ,red led flashes and the bottom 4 symbols light up.But the screen does not light up.

Any idea's will be much appreciated
    06-04-10 12:58 PM
    does the LED just stay on or does it goes off as well?

Might be a damaged screen or might be the OS itself. You can try wiping the phone and then reinstalling the OS. But if the LED does go off then it's probably a damaged screen.
    06-04-10 01:34 PM
    Take the battery out for like 15 minutes and then put it back in and reboot. See if that helps. If not, put the battery in and wait ten minutes then try to call your phone from another phone. If its ringing then your screen is dead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 03:50 PM

Might be a damaged screen or might be the OS itself. You can try wiping the phone and then reinstalling the OS. But if the LED does go off then it's probably a damaged screen.
    tried taking battery in and out a few times,but the screen never comes on,you can however see its display very faintly if you press the vioice recognition button and it take opictures ok as well.
    06-06-10 12:54 PM

Sorry the LED goes off as well
    06-06-10 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD