Tight pants = no go sorry

Cant you guys just get a holster for it or something? lol
    No room for a bb holster- where would his 6shooter go ?!?!?! lol
    12-06-08 04:39 PM
    Yea, those guys in highschool these days, wearing the really tight jeans is rediculous. You'd think it would be uncomfortable for them down there. The only people i want to see wearing tight jeans are hot chicas. Not cool for guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 04:47 PM
    to the OP, the only way i can think of the screen clicking with every step is if you put the phone in your pocket with the screen facing your leg. why not put it in facing screen out? i put my storm in my pockets that way and it never clicks.
    12-06-08 04:50 PM
    Yea, those guys in highschool these days, wearing the really tight jeans is rediculous. You'd think it would be uncomfortable for them down there. The only people i want to see wearing tight jeans are hot chicas. Not cool for guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Offtopic (although not TOO much), what I really don't understand is men wearing capri pants (those are the ones that don't go all the way down to your shoes and are usually worn by women). What's up with THAT!
    12-06-08 04:51 PM
    Offtopic (although not TOO much), what I really don't understand is men wearing capri pants (those are the ones that don't go all the way down to your shoes and are usually worn by women). What's up with THAT!
    and "man purses"
    12-06-08 04:53 PM
    i noticed the same thing. just turn the phone around so the screen is facing your leg and the battery cover is facing front. that should do it
    12-06-08 04:55 PM
    Yes, in the field pants testing, it was found that the Storm produces less screen click facing outward than inward. And with vibrate set for high, it was also found that excessive vibration may cause........oh, nevermind.......
    12-06-08 05:12 PM
    lol this thread :].

I usually just don't carry my phone around if I'm out and wearing the pants, or I just keep it in my jacket or girlfriend's purse. Phone + pocket + bulge = not sexy.
    12-06-08 05:29 PM
    Tight pants are not cool unless on cute+ woman.

I dont understand the tight pant guys wear these days. I also dont understand the baggy pants that they are always walking around with one or both hands holding them up so they dont fall down.

I like loose pants that are comfy, I dont think they ever went outta style.

Also I normally keep my phone in my pocket and it does not click or get pressure put on it to cause any stress to the housing/casing.

But loved the Blackberry helmet, I know many people on Belvoir that needs them. maybe with a flashing light also instead of the flag.
    12-06-08 06:12 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD