View Poll Results: Would you recommend the Storm to a long-time Treo user?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 92.59%
  • No

2 7.41%
    I have been very excited about the Storm.
    But I'm not the type that waits in line and buys it the moment something is released. I like to get inputs from different people before I go out and make a purchase.

This time, I really need to consider carefully because Verizon works like a charm everywhere but I pretty much live in a very small dead zone (not dead but I lose my calls all the time) but Sprint works like a charm at home. Also, I really like Sprint's Simply Everything plan. I am out of contract with Verizon and have been trying to decide whether to renew my contract and get a Storm, or switch to Sprint and stay on the Palm platform (plus, I have all the software I need on the PalmOS).

Now that the Storm has been released for a few days and many users here have them, would you recommend this phone? Does the Storm really live up to all the hype prior to release?
    11-25-08 09:02 PM
    Poll needs an option of maybe- maybe yes or maybe no depending on when Verizon releases the badly needed upgrade to fix the many problems that us early adopters are struggling through.
    Jimbo
    11-25-08 09:21 PM
    Just go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/off...g-storm-99404/

There's 205 replys and like 800 responses to the poll

That thread should help you decide to get it or not
    11-25-08 09:24 PM
    Poll needs an option of maybe- maybe yes or maybe no depending on when Verizon releases the badly needed upgrade to fix the many problems that us early adopters are struggling through.
    Jimbo
    Thanks for your input. I just wanted a simple yes/no answer from current Storm owners regardless of any future updates. The way things are going, it'll probably be another six months before the update comes out. What I wanted to know was as of now, the way that the Storm is released, would you recommend somebody to make the switch?
    11-25-08 09:25 PM
    Just go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/off...g-storm-99404/

There's 205 replys and like 800 responses to the poll

That thread should help you decide to get it or not
    Thanks. I was reading through it as you were replying to this thread.

I noticed that poll right after I made this thread. Couldn't figure out how to delete the thread. Can you tell me how to delete this thread? Or maybe admin can do it for me...
    11-25-08 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD