I turned my storm off and went to clean the screen with a little water then when i turned it back on i had little spots under the screen but it was really only noticeable on white screens. It had been 3 days now and i have tried rice, blow dry and just letting it sit and stuff but it still is there when i tried turning it on. Is my phone screwed to eventually be fried, or will it be fine? and will the spots ever go away?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 10:43 PM
    good question. I know I used to take baths and would have my macbook pro sitting up while I watched a movie. I noticed that there were "stuck" pixels. Took the computer in and they said water had gotten under the LCD screen. Weird but I think that may be causing your issues as well. Basically I only see it when I turn on the computer and it only makes the pixels brighter. I don't think there is a fix for that, sorry. If there is let me know and I will try it on my computer
    05-19-09 11:49 PM
    thanks ya that sounds exactly like whats wrong with mine the pixels are just brighter.
    i just want to know if it will eventually fry my phone or not

05-19-09 11:53 PM
    How many threads are you going to start!
    Come on .....
    05-20-09 12:37 AM
    Yes please stop flooding the forums with the same post.

In my opinion I don't think the storm will get ruined, any more than it is now. If it works then let it work. You can't do much about it now, if and when it decides to quit there will be nothing you can do about it. I suggest you just enjoy your storm while it lasts, or call asurion and ask for a replacement.

You decide
    05-20-09 01:07 AM
    I turned my storm off and went to clean the screen with a little water then when i turned it back on i had little spots under the screen but it was really only noticeable on white screens. It had been 3 days now and i have tried rice, blow dry and just letting it sit and stuff but it still is there when i tried turning it on. Is my phone screwed to eventually be fried, or will it be fine? and will the spots ever go away?

Water and electronics...

You should think about buying a Nokia BRICK...it would be cheaper for you in the long run...

And instead of restarting this thread daily...next time, CLICK ON User CP to find your threads...
    05-20-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD