.203 = .148

go read the thread in the OS subforum about it, they're the same thing.
    I just saw that! Thanks Patches! Doesnt really matter anyway because I am very happy with Lyricidal's 148/5.0 Hybrid and its only getting better!
    05-28-09 10:04 PM
    didn't you see my post earlier???

/thread already!
    05-28-09 10:08 PM
    didn't you see my post earlier???

/thread already!
    Sorry I missed it
    05-28-09 10:12 PM
    i'm only joking jgutie...i have no authority here..i'm only some geek who plays with berries and PCs all day...
    05-28-09 10:13 PM
    i'm only joking jgutie...i have no authority here..i'm only some geek who plays with berries and PCs all day...
    No worries man! And IMHO you are an Authority around here!
    05-28-09 10:21 PM
    good to know...thx mang!
    05-28-09 10:26 PM
    I
    You want to put up some $$$$$ on that statement son??????
    Ill bet you $500 well not friday but tuesday.....like stealing candy from a baby

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 11:21 PM
    I dont know about everyone else but I believe this guy. I have a feeling like the blog on the front page!! Sounds pretty believable if alot of us on here (even those of us that already have .148) are talking about it.
    05-28-09 11:28 PM
    Thats fine...think what you want! You will see tomorrow and will be dishing out some apologies
    We all hope you're right we really do; ok tell u what.
    We will put away the flame throwers til next week
    05-28-09 11:47 PM
    We all hope you're right we really do; ok tell u what.
    We will put away the flame throwers til next week
    My prediction is nobody will see JS after tomorrow if his statement isn't proven to be true. Doubt he could handle eating that much crow.

05-29-09 12:19 AM
    My prediction is nobody will see JS after tomorrow if his statement isn't proven to be true. Doubt he could handle eating that much crow.

Well I would be nice and pass him the condiment of his choice
    05-29-09 12:32 AM
    I'm not holding my breath or anything but if it does happen It'll be interesting to see which notifies me first -

this thread or my phone or desktop manager

05-29-09 07:33 AM
    Understandable that a thread like this gets lost in all the noise of all the VZW update soon threads.

However, there is a CB blog post last night, has a screen shot that says Expected TA 5/29/09.
    http://crackberry.com/software-updat...wners-may-31st
    So, if the VZW update does get the go ahead today and they make it available on 5/31/09, will you eat crow instead of the OP?

A trick I learned for bluefish, which tend to taste oily, is to soak them in whiskey for a while before cooking. I have found that soaking for a while in whiskey helps make eating crow more palatable too.
    05-29-09 07:44 AM
    I know the software suppose to fix the lags and bugs in the storm but it will not fix everything. I was told that verizon was going to allow people to upgrade to the storm two for fifty dollars .
    05-29-09 08:19 AM
    I know the software suppose to fix the lags and bugs in the storm but it will not fix everything. I was told that verizon was going to allow people to upgrade to the storm two for fifty dollars .
    Where the **** you get that info from buddy

05-29-09 08:36 AM
    Ok FLAME THROWER is out again.........
    I was in tree huggin tie dye t-shirt mode til I saw this.....
    Alright alright...... ooooooooohm
    05-29-09 08:44 AM
    Who told you that? Can't come on this thing saying "you heard....." People will flame you endlessly without credible sources
    05-29-09 08:45 AM
    Who told you that? Can't come on this thing saying "you heard....." People will flame you endlessly without credible sources

Now now breathe deeply lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya.....
    See mods spreading the oneness of the universe.....
    05-29-09 08:58 AM
    I hope this new os stuff is true.Im on my 2nd storm,the os died on my first.they gave me another and this one runs worst than the first. will they send it to each individual or will we have to get it some where
    05-29-09 10:29 AM
    I hope this new os stuff is true.Im on my 2nd storm,the os died on my first.they gave me another and this one runs worst than the first. will they send it to each individual or will we have to get it some where
    05-29-09 10:36 AM
    you will be able to update on your own with a wireless update or through DM
    05-29-09 10:38 AM
    THIS DAY IN HISTORY!

May 29

Patrick Henry bitterly denounced the Stamp Act in the Virginia House of Burgesses.

Rhode Island became the 13th state in the United States, the last of the original colonies to ratify the Constitution.

Wisconsin became the 30th state in the United States.

John F. Kennedy was born in Brookline, Mass.

Bing Crosby recorded his version of �White Christmas.� It would go on to sell over 30 million copies.

Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay became the first to reach the summit of Mount Everest.

Boris Yeltsin was elected president of the Russian republic by the parliament.

Verizon Wireless released the much anticipated MR2 release for the BlackBerry Storm 9530, the software version is 4.7.148

One of these things is not like the others,
    One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
    By the time I finish my song?
    05-29-09 10:39 AM
    May 29 currently in progress..... 10:35cst; no upgrade posted yet.....
    .....Tick tock tick tock.....

You guys really make yourselves easy targets. Never on any forum have I seen this much gullibility.

05-29-09 10:39 AM
    look im not flaming here but regaurdless if it does come out...op says it will be released friday..well thats today hes got just over 12 hours or he owes us the apology
    05-29-09 10:40 AM
    THIS DAY IN HISTORY!

May 29

Patrick Henry bitterly denounced the Stamp Act in the Virginia House of Burgesses.

One of these things is not like the others,
    One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
    By the time I finish my song?
    Uh, did Patrick Henry do that denounced in an email sent from his Storm or his iPhone? Which Forum can I find the text in? Was Patrick Henry a Verizon Rep? I think I better Ask Patches.
    05-29-09 10:49 AM
104 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD