Gotta see it to believe it...

Sorry!
    05-28-09 01:14 AM
    here we go again now its this friday last week it was so supposed to happen today the week before that it was supposed to happen that day and let me guess your source is either from a vze rep. from the store or cust. care.......aahhhhahhhhhhhahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-28-09 01:32 AM
    why do ppl insist on caring about official lol. **** verizon official, ill take what ever is served.
    05-28-09 01:35 AM
    Seriously, who cares when VZW is going to make an OS official? There are plenty better of OS's out now, .148 being the best. However, it sounds like the most of us already understand that and have gone with these leaks which are all still better than .75.
    05-28-09 01:38 AM
    When People Post These Type Of Post We Should Stop Commenting Its Obvious People Are Looking For Attention!
    05-28-09 01:51 AM
    When People Post These Type Of Post We Should Stop Commenting Its Obvious People Are Looking For Attention!

Yeah thats so true..... Just talk about stuff other than the topic... Hey tearocks.. how is the weather where your at? lol
    Last edited by prowler9; 05-28-09 at 02:19 AM.
    05-28-09 02:13 AM
    But where else would people like me have excuses to post things like this:

05-28-09 02:27 AM
    For any of you doubting my source, here is an email sent to all verizon locations by a sales manager of RIM in the Northeast Area -

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:28 AM
    To: undisclosed-recipients
    Subject: Verizon Storm UPDATE MR2 Activities
    Importance: High

Good Morning,

As you may already be aware, MR2 for Verizon Storm is ready for release on Friday. Attached are the communication pieces you can share with your reps, store managers and customers.

RIM field sales teams will visit key Corporate Retail stores, Indirect Agents and National Retailers. These visits will focus on:
    - Educating the field that MR2 is available
    - The importance of encouraging all Storm customers to upgrade
    - How customers can upgrade to MR2
    - How these changes will impact a new users experience and reduce returns

RIM field sales teams will also help ensure demo units are upgraded and answer any questions

RIM field sales teams are also available for additional training and customer in-store seminars

Have a great day!
    05-28-09 10:02 AM
    Anyone wanna use my flame thrower
    05-28-09 10:10 AM
    There's the option to Report Post..

Kevin needs to get the ball rolling on a point system like other forums use where you can mod someone +/-

Minus them enough and they lose their posting privileges for a week.
    05-28-09 10:20 AM
    For any of you doubting my source, here is an email sent to all verizon locations by a sales manager of RIM in the Northeast Area -

Subject: Verizon Storm UPDATE MR2 Activities
    Importance: High

Good Morning,

As you may already be aware, MR2 for Verizon Storm is ready for release on Friday. Attached are the communication pieces you can share with your reps, store managers and customers.

RIM field sales teams will visit key Corporate Retail stores, Indirect Agents and National Retailers. These visits will focus on:
    - Educating the field that MR2 is available
    - The importance of encouraging all Storm customers to upgrade
    - How customers can upgrade to MR2
    - How these changes will impact a new users experience and reduce returns

RIM field sales teams will also help ensure demo units are upgraded and answer any questions

RIM field sales teams are also available for additional training and customer in-store seminars

Have a great day!
    your proof is not good enough and best is video or photo of a copy !!
    05-28-09 10:22 AM
    I will hand it to JSymczak they are sticking to their guns on this. If they are right they will be owed a lot of apologies IMHO.
    05-28-09 10:29 AM
    Forget the flame throwers, a Thermoberic Bomb would do a better job.

Anyone can type up a fake press release you know.

Why am I feeding the TROLLS???
    05-28-09 10:35 AM
    Thats fine...think what you want! You will see tomorrow and will be dishing out some apologies
    05-28-09 10:46 AM
    Give the guy a break, he may be right. Look at it mathematically, there is a very large chance that he is wrong, however it is not 100% wrong just a greater chance of being wrong to being right, but there is a chance he is right. But I would still rather have a leaked os. lol
    05-28-09 11:02 AM
    Thats fine...think what you want! You will see tomorrow and will be dishing out some apologies
    Apologies for what? 95% or more of us here are already running what they MIGHT release, so whats the big deal?
    05-28-09 12:23 PM
    well testing ends today, so nobody knows if its approved or not until tomorrow, and it takes about 48 hours to prepare for a release, so the soonest we'd get it would be like monday, or early next week...
    05-28-09 12:55 PM
    /thread

finally!!!!!1!!!!!eleven1
    05-28-09 12:56 PM
    Oh my gosh look what they sent me!!!!::

Subject: Verizon How to information
    Importance: Oh you want to read this

Good Morning,

As you may already be aware, dragons have invaded the East Coast. Attached are the communication pieces you can share with your reps, store on customers on why they SHOULD NOT feed the dragons.

RIM field sales teams will visit key Corporate Retail stores, Indirect Agents and National Retailers. These visits will will not focus on dragon protection but instead focus on:
    - Karate
    - Hot dog eating contests
    - How to use chop sticks
    - Why E=Mc2

RIM field sales teams will also help ensure everyone is comfortable with the techniques mentioned above.

RIM field sales teams are also available if you need a hug. They have been trained in over 30 different hug versions. Please feel free to ask.

Have a great day!
    05-28-09 01:00 PM
    Give the guy a break, he may be right. Look at it mathematically, there is a very large chance that he is wrong, however it is not 100% wrong just a greater chance of being wrong to being right, but there is a chance he is right. But I would still rather have a leaked os. lol
    No, he has 100% chance of being wrong. I have been here several months and we are 0 for 300 on these threads being correct. You don't even want to know the alligations and 'emails' people have posted up.
    05-28-09 01:02 PM
    Verizon is due errr i mean overdue for a release though arent they?? hehe
    05-28-09 01:09 PM
    I dunno about the OS update - but did anyone suffer through the 111 meg desktop manager update? I've just got my storm so I don't know if this was an older update ... At about 11am yesterday my poor older laptop was pretty much made useless for 2 hours while it installed.

If it's not an older update maybe it's timing has a reason?

btw love the Storm -
    05-28-09 01:19 PM
    FYI Storm Owners - The Official Verizon Update for the Blackberry Storm will be available on Friday!
    Zero point zero.
    05-28-09 01:57 PM
    Well according to Bla1ze, it looks like .203 could drop for us on Tuesday. Goes along with what Patches was suspecting, but still not Friday
    05-28-09 09:54 PM
    .203 = .148

go read the thread in the OS subforum about it, they're the same thing.
    05-28-09 10:01 PM
104 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD