At least we don't have to wait for a completely new device to fix any issues (iPhone ---> iPhone 3G). It's all software related bugs.
    01-14-09 08:50 AM
    The heterogeneity of opinions on this phone tells us that it is not for everyone. If however, you are looking for flexibility, power, and the ability to access the internet from enywhere, it is the best solution that Verizon offers. The iphone is not, and has never been, a factor for me because Verizon doesn't offer it. Verizon (with a serious, controlling corporate personality) approached RIM (which has a serious, controlling personality) to offer a phone oriented towards people who want the flexibility of a smartphone, but, by and large, are less interested in fart programs and more interested in communication and business. This device accomplishes that rather nicely. It's the best phone I have ever had.
    (Kyo 7135-> Treo 650 -> MotoQ9 -->BB 9530)
    01-14-09 09:08 AM
    I love my storm...only had an issue to with audio while using the media player...but that is now fixed and life is good.
    01-14-09 09:10 AM
    I love my storm...only had an issue to with audio while using the media player...but that is now fixed and life is good.

What was your fix?
    01-14-09 09:52 AM
    iam still kind of dissapointed with it, it has only 2.5gb of download attachment, you can even log into verizonwireless.com on it??, bad memory leaks, i can go on and on!! but alot of you know its not all that, iam thinking about the omnia again
    Mike, I know that you are new to the Blackberry so I understand your concerns. It took me about 3 months just to like or understand my Pearl when I had it. When I got my Curve, I wanted my Pearl back(thought that for about 24 hours), then I got used to it.
    I have to tell you, I played with the Omnia and just hated it! It just doesn't do it fo me.

You have to find a phone that does what you want it to do but you know what? I don't think that phone exists for anyone. There comes a point when you have to decide what you can live with for two years till the next upgrade comes up. From there, who knows what will be out. But for now, there is no question that even with all of the negative feedback, the Storm is the best BB for Verizon. I think in this type of forum, you will see more negative feedback then positive....its the nature of these forums.

Take care.
    01-14-09 10:17 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD