Just switched from a world edition to the Storm. Regret it. The storm is the worst phone I have ever used. They now want to charge me $35 for returning the phone. The phone has so many flaws that I cannot even start to list them.
    01-27-09 09:33 AM
    Meh.......
    01-27-09 09:37 AM
    OK, so what is your point? You don't know how to properly use the device...
    01-27-09 09:38 AM
    Excellent first post. And by that I mean, not at all.
    Just pay the $35 before you pass the 30 days.. then your stuck for sure.

or complain about the 30 day return policy, or complain that the phone crashes and is sometimes unusable as a phone, see if they can waive it.

You obviously have your mind set it sucks.. RUN and return it. Alot of people feel the same way. I'm not going to try and convince you to keep it. But seriously take it back ASAP

The Phone will be ready in a few months. Give it a shot then!!
    Remember folks, do not feed the trolls
    01-27-09 09:39 AM
    YAWN
    Everyone of my friends works perfectly fine including mine that was purchased on RELEASE.
    01-27-09 09:40 AM
    Remember folks, do not feed the trolls
    Very true... thanks moviemogul.
    01-27-09 09:41 AM
    Threads like this don't make sense, If you do not like the phone, or the phone is not for you; simply return it. I understand that some people do not like the phone, nor can take it's.. "special" properties, (I.E. BUGS!) So, just return it and don't waste anybody else' time if your not even going to give a review.
    01-27-09 09:44 AM
    ^ +1 Could have not said it any better.
    01-27-09 09:46 AM
    Can I ask 2 simple questions without everyone acting like they are 10 years old?

I will try it anyway:

Why does everything for the storm cost money? (applications)
    Why do the upgrades take so long?

Be nice, Be polite, Be prepared to kill
    01-27-09 09:51 AM
    and seriously.....what's the point in posting this anyway....to get people to either flame you for being "stupid" or to get people to cheer you on cuz the "Storm Suxorz!!!11!11!!111"

i knew when i got my storm that it wouldn't be perfect....i read all the complaints about it, i KNEW what to expect...and you know what, i love my little buddy. Sure, it's gonna get better, SURE there isn't an App Store yet... SURE we don't have any gawdd*** themes to pick from yet...but seriously..... was it worth the time to post this?? lol

are you even coming back to see what people say, or have you given up on that too?
    01-27-09 09:51 AM
    01-27-09 09:52 AM
    pchopra is a Bitc# and will probably never post again. If you do.. at least let us know you returned it and are now happy.
    01-27-09 09:54 AM
    Can I ask 2 simple questions without everyone acting like they are 10 years old?

I will try it anyway:

i won't play the 10year old answer.... since i kind of agree with you....a LITTLE, but i'd say the money thing...because there isn't an a$$load of developers who have invested the time to create apps for the Storm, like they have for the iPod....the storm is ground breaking for RIM....first device of it's kind...and yes...the iPhone was new for apple....but they had quite a background (iTunes, iPod, blah blah blah) in the development arena...

as for upgrades....that's just the way they work.... it's on Verizon, not on RIM for the OS upgrades.....RIM could churn out a new OS every day if they wanted to, doesnt mean that VZW wants to release it. Should it have released with .75 over .65...sure, probably...but hey, it didn't... should they make .90 official....well, good luck gettin a straight answer on that..... lol.

i'm sure i didn't help answer your question in any way, lol....but i hope it at least stimulates some thought for ya.... maybe?
    01-27-09 09:56 AM
    1. not all apps cost money...
    2.BECAUSE YOUR INSTALLING A COMPLETE NEW OS. and they dont take that long ....
    01-27-09 09:58 AM

I will try it anyway:

1) Not everyone is willing to code for free.
    2) With the fixing of old bugs, comes new bugs. Its just how coding works. This hardware is brand new and so its going to take longer for programmers to tweak an OS for it. With more features comes more problems.
    01-27-09 09:58 AM
    Cry baby my friend.

What I find most interesting, is that you goofs can't even admit the phone has flaws.

Instead, you act like a cry baby and scream at anyone who does not agree with you.

These post might be more informative if you would be more professional and help people instead of acting like you are 10.

Boy you guys are amazing!

01-27-09 10:00 AM
    I think I know why your upset coming from a Samsung Juke to BB Storm. Not many OS bugs on the Juke. The Storm is like Daniel Son when he just meets Mr. Miyagi but once it gets some wax on wax off lessons its going to be a bad mofo. "Your the best around...."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 10:00 AM
    Thanks for post SNORK!
    01-27-09 10:02 AM
    Cry baby my friend.

What I find most interesting, is that you goofs can't even admit the phone has flaws.

Instead, you act like a cry baby and scream at anyone who does not agree with you.

These post might be more informative if you would be more professional and help people instead of acting like you are 10.

nothing's perfect.... like i said.... i knew what i was gettin into when i got MY storm... i'm still happy with it...beacuse the "FLAWS" aren't a big deal to me..... but if you aren't happ with it...why keep it?
    01-27-09 10:02 AM
    NICE!!! this thread belongs in Rants and Raves anyway.
    01-27-09 10:03 AM
    AGREED!

Just a Troll.

Sorry, I also think Valkarie was an awful movie despite the hype.
    01-27-09 10:08 AM
    I am keeping the phone because I like it and it's functions.

It is the first Blackberry that I have ever owned.

But, all I did was ask 2 simple questions and got my head chewed off and accused of being a troll.

01-27-09 10:08 AM
    Cry baby my friend.

I agree totally. What's really crazy is that us Storm owners complain or worship this phone so much that we had to get a raves and rant sub forum to hold all this. But as soon as someone puts it to good use and state their opinion you want to call them a troll? Really how old are you. If you want to state your opinion and say you disagree then do that but you guys are unbelievable. All he said was the phone sucks. In his opinion ok. You're tellin him to take the phone back he might have already hence the reason for his one post. Everyone has their own opinion and as long as they post it in the right section you guys shouldn't be bashing him for his opinion. Plead your case and exit the thread. I bet if he praised this phone like the second coming you'd be asking how would he like his next BJ. This is a forum where views are expressed daily. If you don't like it, how about you leave?

And that's a rhetorical question. I don't respond to the oposition in forums. I JUST STATE MY OPINION AND GO! Like you should.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TreyDaPrince; 01-27-09 at 10:39 AM.
    01-27-09 10:37 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD