Hello All...

Firstly, If your asking yourself "whats rovio" I invite you to meet him here Meet Rovio™ Rovio is a robot AKA telepresence robot that works over the internet and can be controlled from anywhere in the world. There is an individual over at the Robocomunnity forum working on a program to control rovio via the storm, here is the link to that thread Alpha Blackberry Rovio Client: RoboCommunity however it is not perfected yet. A program for the rovio already exists for the iphone........ After all this rambling, here's my question. Does anyone here use a rovio and if so, are you working on a program to control him via the storm. Or is there maybe a programmer out there that can pull it off? Sorry for the rambling... but this rovio thing is just to cool to not be able to control via a BB...Thanks for reading, Jerry
    02-12-09 12:01 AM
    I' ve been waiting for it too. As soon as its available, i 'm buying a Rovio. Come on people make one.
    02-12-09 10:11 PM
    I' ve been waiting for it too. As soon as its available, i 'm buying a Rovio. Come on people make one.
    02-12-09 10:25 PM
    So far nothing yet. Wonder if there's a way the one for the iphone called rovio driver can be edited for the storm.... Rovio is just to awsome. And to be able to control it with the storm would be perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:17 PM
    Looks good but after reading the reviews it seems the quality isnt so great.
    02-21-09 12:35 PM
    Just the opposite . If correctly setup, it works flawlessly and does its job perfectly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD