I'm not a BB genius but I think it works great. It gets everything done that I ask of it. Sure, it gets sluggish sometimes, but thats my fault. I have alot on it.
    But if you go through 3 phones like that, there is obviously a problem, opperator maybe. But I'm leaning toward the infamous id10t error. Try upgrading the OS next time and save yourself a lot of complaining.
    05-25-09 09:50 AM
    I am on my 3rd Storm, and it is just about useless to me. It always freezes, and i don't even download apps onto it. It's just the way it came. I am cancelling Verizon and going to AT + T so that i can get a real working phone called the I Phone. Stop wasting your time with all this Blackberry trash.
    Bye Bye now. Come again when you can't stay to cry as long - Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm on my first Storm. I'm running 148 and everything is running great.
    05-25-09 10:55 AM
    Don't feed this troll. He has come here under many different aliases and posts the same thing.
    05-25-09 11:39 AM
    Don't feed this troll. He has come here under many different aliases and posts the same thing.
    Very true.
    This a$$hat needs a life!
    05-25-09 12:26 PM
    Hey I love my storm and i hope every thing goes well for you over there at At&t. Oh btw here is a little link 4 you to see now that ur going to have the best phone in da world with the most f-up service. Enjoy my friend.

Iphone is da best phone in da world...Yeah right!!
    Love that!
    It cracks me up every time I watch it.
    05-25-09 12:27 PM
    I really want to know what the heck people do to there phones!?!?! I am still running .75! No problems at all. I watch movies get email text call and surf the web. How is it that so many people have "random" problems?

You hear about people cracking the screen and dont know how they did it, and then you see the storm that fell out of the guys pocket riding his bike on the highway and it works fine!

Honestly...what are you people doing to your phones?
    05-27-09 12:27 PM
    I got to say he is right. The iphone is much better than the storm. Io have a curve and can't be more happy. The storm is a consumer phone to. The os opn the iphone is much more stable and guess what you don't have to use betas amazing. The storm is as much of a toy than the iphone. Look at the ads for the storm It looks a lot like the iphones. Like the rim ceo said "we just didn't get it right. Stop comparing the iphone the storm they are both toys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 12:40 PM
    I think people just really like to cry about dumb ish. I have a friend that recently bought one and the most he's crying about is that he doesn't have T9 after he upgraded. People r just never satisfied. With what they get. I told my friend just go get another phone and stop crying. He's still with in his 30 days too.
    05-27-09 12:43 PM
    I got to say he is right. The iphone is much better than the storm. Io have a curve and can't be more happy. The storm is a consumer phone to. The os opn the iphone is much more stable and guess what you don't have to use betas amazing. The storm is as much of a toy than the iphone. Look at the ads for the storm It looks a lot like the iphones. Like the rim ceo said "we just didn't get it right. Stop comparing the iphone the storm they are both toys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    we know what you think. You came back and created a username SPECIFICALLY to show how much you hate this phone that you seem to obsess about.

"Look at the ads for the storm It looks a lot like the iphones."

So you don't know anything about advertising either?
    Ever read the text that says "SCREEN IMAGES SIMULATED"

Dude seek help. It's a device. Grow a life
    05-27-09 12:57 PM
    I am on my 3rd one too, and they keep getting worse and worse with each one. I miss my curve so much, i will continue to get blackberry and just chalk this up to a very poor first attempt
    05-27-09 12:58 PM
    I really want to know what the heck people do to there phones!?!?! I am still running .75! No problems at all. I watch movies get email text call and surf the web. How is it that so many people have "random" problems?

You hear about people cracking the screen and dont know how they did it, and then you see the storm that fell out of the guys pocket riding his bike on the highway and it works fine!

Honestly...what are you people doing to your phones?
    they don't use them, they come back to the storm forum creating usernames about how much the storm sucks. This is how they spend their time, they dont use phones, they just bash them on the internet.
    05-27-09 01:00 PM
    True....why do you think the iPhone has a pay phone app??
    05-27-09 01:10 PM
    My Storm is a battery? I know it has one in it...

See what I did there? Eh, eh? Guess I'll take my bad joke and sit in the corner...
    05-27-09 01:14 PM
    My Storm is a battery? I know it has one in it...

See what I did there? Eh, eh? Guess I'll take my bad joke and sit in the corner...
    WTF? Yeah man please sit in the corner and don't forget to face it too!!
    05-27-09 01:17 PM
    WTF? Yeah man please sit in the corner and don't forget to face it too!!
    Pile = battery in general. Just in case you didn't get it and to further kill my joke.
    05-27-09 01:22 PM
    "Wahhhhhh! I want an iPhone."
    Then go buy an iPhone and stfu.
    05-27-09 01:32 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD