I am on my 3rd Storm, and it is just about useless to me. It always freezes, and i don't even download apps onto it. It's just the way it came. I am cancelling Verizon and going to AT + T so that i can get a real working phone called the I Phone. Stop wasting your time with all this Blackberry trash.
    05-23-09 06:43 PM
    haha man, that was intense.

I guess your just on the short bus when it comes to your storm, I'm running the new OS and haven't had a problem yet.

Enjoy your iPhone. *yawn*
    05-23-09 06:44 PM
    I am on my 3rd Storm, and it is just about useless to me. It always freezes, and i don't even download apps onto it. It's just the way it came. I am cancelling Verizon and going to AT + T so that i can get a real working phone called the I Phone. Stop wasting your time with all this Blackberry trash.
    i think there's a rants and raves forum for this.
    05-23-09 06:44 PM
    i'm sure it will be moved.
    05-23-09 06:45 PM
    Moved? Let's skip that and go right to the trash bin.
    05-23-09 06:48 PM
    Yeah i hope it is removed , this guy is an *****... i wonder how many screen names he has just to post this crap , kevin/cx/pk/bla1ze you need to do an ip ban on this guy , and when he does an iprelease and starts again , do it again ! , **** , you can assign me to just banning this guy and i would be happy lol
    Last edited by sooks; 05-23-09 at 06:51 PM.
    first off, your in the wrong fourm. Secondly IPhone is a toy. Blackberrys are for the pros and buisness, thirdly, AT&T sucks, you couldn't pay me enough to go back to at&t ever
    first off, your in the wrong fourm. Secondly IPhone is a toy. Blackberrys are for the pros and buisness, thirdly, AT&T sucks, you couldn't pay me enough to go back to at&t ever

Haha, going for the knockout.
    05-23-09 06:53 PM

Really...?

05-23-09 06:57 PM
    Just upgrade and quit ****. I havent had one problem with .148
    Last edited by chrisy520; 05-23-09 at 07:10 PM. Reason: language
    05-23-09 06:59 PM
    A real working phone and iPhone do not belong in the same sentence in that order. I left the iPhone for the Storm and even though the Storm has its problems, it works at least 10 times better than the iPhone.
    05-23-09 07:02 PM
    I finally nadded up and upgraded to 148 it does help. I am on my third my changes were hardware related though.
    Good luck though.
    This thing can multi task like nobodys bsiness. Also with the leak regular qwerty in portrait
    05-23-09 07:33 PM
    Jobs? Jobs, is that you?

Look, we all know you've been missing a lot of work lately, but you don't need to spend your free time attempting to rustle the feathers of Blackberry owners. It's cool, man. Just relax and get better.
    05-23-09 07:37 PM
    Jobs? Jobs, is that you?

Look, we all know you've been missing a lot of work lately, but you don't need to spend your free time attempting to rustle the feathers of Blackberry owners. It's cool, man. Just relax and get better.
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    05-23-09 08:05 PM
    look at when he joined,i bet he doesnt even have the money to buy a storm,hes just made cause his wife just left him for a storm man
    05-23-09 08:10 PM
    Agreed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-23-09 08:44 PM
    I am on my 3rd Storm
    quit breakin em

and it is just about useless to me
    as you are us

It always freezes
    too complicated for you

and i don't even download apps onto it
    most 12yr olds don't know how

It's just the way it came.
    so are you

I am cancelling Verizon and going to AT + T
    promise??

so that i can get a real working phone called the I Phone.
    its iPhone Macaulay

Stop wasting your time with all this Blackberry trash.
    go away
    05-23-09 09:05 PM

your experience with 1 of there products doesn't = them being trash...

as a matter of fact I hope you enjoy the iPhone because I know I did for a short period of time until I realized I couldn't get anything done on it.

Good media device but communication lacks on it so enjoy =)
    05-23-09 10:10 PM
    quit breakin em

as you are us

too complicated for you

most 12yr olds don't know how

so are you

promise??

its iPhone Macaulay

go away
    How old are you? 9?
    05-24-09 02:35 PM
    Son and I have had our Storms for 5 months. No problems with either. Won't call it perfect but more than meets my expectations.

05-24-09 04:12 PM
    Hey I love my storm and i hope every thing goes well for you over there at At&t. Oh btw here is a little link 4 you to see now that ur going to have the best phone in da world with the most f-up service. Enjoy my friend.

Iphone is da best phone in da world...Yeah right!!
    Last edited by oneijose; 05-24-09 at 09:59 PM.
    05-24-09 09:51 PM
    How old are you? 9?
    Depends on what day it is.

05-24-09 10:34 PM
    that was completely unnecessary, the storm is a great device, especially for multitasking and email.. i have both devices and really appreciate what the storm brings to the table... HOWEVER, i am not seeing how the iPhone lacks in communication except for the service.. AT&T seems to cover my area decently well and if you ever get wifi the iPhone blazes... the 3G on my iPhone is proving to be faster than the 3G on the BB.. so im pretty impressed so far
    05-24-09 11:43 PM
    If u hate the storm so much pm me and mail it to me. Ill happily take it off your hands

05-25-09 12:20 AM
    I like how the OP created this Thread yet his profile still shows "0 Posts".
    05-25-09 12:28 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD