Since the Blackberry Storm OTA Apps Thread in sticky was last edited by aradlahiji on 12-22-2008 at 04:39 PM I suggest we replace it with the following link:

BlackBerry Storm Wiki: Blackberry Storm OTA Apps

If you would like moderators to replace the sticky with this link where we can all edit the list please reply to this thread.

(No hard feelings for aradlahiji, but its hard to rely on one person to keep the list current)
    01-09-09 02:38 PM
    Its the same exact list though.
    01-09-09 04:44 PM
    I was really hoping that thread would stay up to date, I don't feel like diggin through all those pages, but I guess I'm gonna have to.
    01-09-09 04:55 PM
    Its the same exact list though.
    There are couple of minor differences. If everyone was to updated wiki page instead of posting about it in a thread where data is not being updated, there would be more differences.
    01-09-09 05:59 PM
    There are couple of minor differences. If everyone was to updated wiki page instead of posting about it in a thread where data is not being updated, there would be more differences.
    Ah, yes. Maybe you should take on the task of updating the wiki with whats on this thread.

Just a though, ya know.
    01-09-09 06:51 PM
    I must be missing something ... how do you update the Wiki ???

I see the "edit this panel", is that for the left panel only???
    01-09-09 08:30 PM
    Ah, yes. Maybe you should take on the task of updating the wiki with whats on this thread.

Just a though, ya know.
    I guess the point I am trying to make is that instead of 1 person doing all the maintenance, all of us could do it together.

I did post several updates on the wiki.
    01-09-09 09:32 PM
    I must be missing something ... how do you update the Wiki ???

I see the "edit this panel", is that for the left panel only???
    There should be "edit" towards the bottom right side of the screen...
    01-09-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD