So I have had my storm for like 2 weeks and I love it until today!!!It has been messing up on me!The sms indicator keeps on all the time even when I have NO messages....I tried restarting it and everything...Yesterday I was in the middle of doing something on crackberry on my phone and then it just froze up and wouldnt do anything and it kept making this beeping alert sound....What can I do??Any ideas,PLEASE!!!!
    03-12-09 01:18 AM
    First thing, try a battery pull to see if it fixes itself
    03-12-09 01:19 AM
    hmm id like to know tooo!!! it says i have 2 messages and nothing is there and its been 2 days i run .114 and still does it to me. even after batt pull many times!
    03-12-09 01:21 AM
    Do you have weather bug installed? I kept getting the red flashing LED (like I had a new message) and I was getting upset. I was also getting lock ups and was concerned I had a bad Storm.

Weather Bug will give you a red flashing LED with Severe Weather Alerts.

Also I had a program called Slacker installed and it was causing ALL kinds of problems... (lock ups, camera not working properly, etc.)

Try checking Weather Bug if you have it installed, and also consider removing any programs you installed as they may be causing problems. (I removed Slacker and my Storm is working GREAT!)

Hope this helps.
    03-12-09 07:32 AM
    I had the storm for about 2 weeks and I was not satisfied with it. Mine was doing the same thing your is doing, lagging, freezing up and making beeping noises. I was between my 30 day mark so I returned the storm and got the curve. I haven't had a problem with the curve yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD