Hi guys, anyone could please tell me you had issue with the "Phone Handset Earspeaker" stop working on v 0.90m if i play music it wont even play that until i do activate speaker then it plays or activate handset. BUT WHEN I place call it won't do anything.. unless i use headset it works with headset. but Handset speaker not working while CALL. anyone could help please..

Thanks alot
    01-31-09 05:15 PM
    hey, guys i just Downgraded to 0.75 and know my phone ear speaker is working fine, should i know try to back to 0.90 or maybe wait for new software update? while i had the problem i could only hear with my headsets on 0.90 but know i m on 0.75 it is working fine.. is it becuz of 0.90 issue or ????
    01-31-09 07:28 PM
    Me too same problem. Wondering if I should download again and reinstall .9 or downgrade?
    03-02-09 05:16 PM
    There is more recent OS's out then .90. Check out the OS discussion, you will most likely find what your looking for.
    03-02-09 05:45 PM
    This has happened to a lot of people after updating the OS. After you do the upgrade, call your voice mail while plugging and unplugging your headphones into the jack. Eventually the phone will correct itself and everything will be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD