link no longer works as of 8:40 AM EST
    10-14-08 07:43 AM
    I spoke with the guy, seems like he had it etc, but it could all be a story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This phone does come with the box also the charger, data cable, blackberry desktop manager cd, case, Headphones, and a memory card along with the manuals.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:08 PM, <****@yahoo.com> wrote:

What does it have does it have a box thanks Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device

To: <****@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, BlackBerry Storm - Be The First To Own - Brand New

This is not a demo. I got these from my cousin who works for canadas blackberry chain and they supply their workers and he sent me one, and I have asked him to send me some more to sell on ebay. So no they are the same as the ones that will be in the verizon stores, I just got them early through my cousin.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:02 PM, <****@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is it a demo are there any glitchs? it works right
    Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device

-----Original Message-----

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:01:55
    Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, BlackBerry Storm - Be The First To Own - Brand New

the buy it now price is 1400 dollars plus shipping and handleing and insurance which would be 20 dollars.

What's the buy it now
    Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:49:46
    Subject: RE: You've received a question about your eBay item, BlackBerry Storm - Be The First To Own - Brand New

i do have this phone in hand and yes it will be able to be activated with verizon wireless as soon as you recieve itl

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ****,

do you have the phone in hand, and will it be able to be activated on the
    verizon usa wireless network, thanks

10-14-08 08:55 AM
    we should have asked him for pictures
    10-14-08 10:44 AM
    Sounds like he knows everything we do about the phone. Nothing about his emails is proof he has the device...
    10-14-08 11:10 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD