1. darekisawesome's Avatar
    Okay so we all know how expensive devices get on ebay during the first weeks of release. Right now the average price for a Storm is about 600$. I recently exchanged my Dare for the Storm, and needless to say I' not sure about what to do. I'm becoming more accustomed to the Storm, but I just hate the keyboard on it and am not that impressed by its speed or browser. I love the music player though.

    I was thinking of selling my Storm (600$ now) and buying a Dare($300 on ebay) and making out with $300 profit. I kind of want to keep it for a week or two and see if I like it more but I don't want to lose out on some money. Whatd you guys think about the price of the Storm in the coming weeks? Do you think that if I wait I could end up losing value on it, or if I wait longer, than the price will go up because of the xmas season. Keep in mind, I also worry about damaging the phone.

    Any opinions on what will probably happen with the ebay value of the Storm? Whatd you think I should do?Also, I can just switch over my phone to the Dare at a later time, and the Storm would be technically "unlocked" right?
    11-22-08 03:49 PM
  2. darekisawesome's Avatar
    Oh yeah, I can drop the BB Data plan right? Am I under contract for that?
    11-22-08 04:16 PM
  3. Twin13's Avatar
    You can drop the BB Data Plan when you no longer have the BB. If your BB is the active phone on the account, you have to keep the Data Plan. BTW, keep the Storm.
    11-22-08 04:42 PM