Someone brought a BlackBerry from UK (its from Vodafone) (I live in Albania). I deleted all the service books and stuff now I'm trying to get service books but I can't find them anywhere.

Whatever I try to do that has to do with internet doesn't work.
    AppWorld = "You are not connected to the wireless network"
    Web Browser = "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.
    Please contact your service provider to enable browser on your device"

And when I try to Register from "Host Routing Table" it says : "Registration message queued. It will be sent once data coverage is available"

Is there anyway to fix this??? Please I need help. This is my email just in case: [email protected]
    08-28-13 09:01 AM
    Hi Sony,

First of all welcome to the crackberry forums..

In order to help you we are going to need some more information..

- First, is the phone unlocked?
    - Second, do you have a BIS plan on the account attached to the SIM card you are using?
    - Third, have you checked to see if your carrier supports the frequency's the 9500 requires?
    pkcable likes this.
    08-28-13 09:29 AM
    Yeah I can make phone calls and stuff and the sim card has money and 3G is available.
    And about BIS, I don't think we have in Albania.

Hi Sony,

First of all welcome to the crackberry forums..

In order to help you we are going to need some more information..

- First, is the phone unlocked?
    - Second, do you have a BIS plan on the account attached to the SIM card you are using?
    - Third, have you checked to see if your carrier supports the frequency's the 9500 requires?
    08-29-13 02:04 AM
    Yeah I can make phone calls and stuff and the sim card has money and 3G is available.
    And about BIS, I don't think we have in Albania.
    Well that's the problem.. no bis = no service books. There is no way to connect a storm to the Internet without a bis plan. Check with your carrier to see if one is available, if not then I'm afraid you won't ever be able to use that device for anything more than phone calls.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:28 AM
    Well that's the problem.. no bis = no service books. There is no way to connect a storm to the Internet without a bis plan. Check with your carrier to see if one is available, if not then I'm afraid you won't ever be able to use that device for anything more than phone calls.

Posted via CB10
    What about changing ore flashing the ROM. Will that do any good?
    08-29-13 03:38 PM
    What about changing ore flashing the ROM. Will that do any good?
    Nothing will do any good. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET A LEGACY BLACKEBRRY TO ACESS A CELLULAR DATA NETWORK IS ON A BIS PLAN.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:59 PM
    Nothing will do any good. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET A LEGACY BLACKEBRRY TO ACESS A CELLULAR DATA NETWORK IS ON A BIS PLAN.

Posted via CB10
    hey sorry to bother you but I got it to work with 2G network somehow...But when ever I turn on the 3G it completly block the internet.

And what if I back up the browser service book from another blackberry and restore it to mine???
    08-30-13 03:40 PM