Guys,

Perhaps it will help!

BlackBerry Storm is the first touch-screen based BlackBerry smartphone that actually depresses ever so slightly when the screen is pressed that user distinctly feels the screen being pressed and released with a gentle “click”. BlackBerry Storm will support single-touch, multi-touch and gestures for intuitive and efficient application navigation. Just like in many new Nokia phones, BlackBerry Storm touch-screen can automatically switch between landscape mode and portrait mode.

The Storm features a 3.2 megapixel camera with variable zoom, a Built-in GPS support, 1GB of onboard memory storage and a microSD memory card slot. The elegant Storm comes preloaded with DataViz Documents to Goapplicaton, and a media player that best plays multimedia files.

Thanks,
    05-29-09 12:30 PM
    ummmm...............ok............................ ........... wow?

hmmmmm............................................ .............
    05-29-09 12:34 PM
    What is this for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 12:34 PM
    ??????????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 12:35 PM
    What the......
    05-29-09 12:38 PM
    Guys,

Perhaps it will help!

BlackBerry Storm is the first touch-screen based BlackBerry smartphone that actually depresses ever so slightly when the screen is pressed that user distinctly feels the screen being pressed and released with a gentle “click”. BlackBerry Storm will support single-touch, multi-touch and gestures for intuitive and efficient application navigation. Just like in many new Nokia phones, BlackBerry Storm touch-screen can automatically switch between landscape mode and portrait mode.

The Storm features a 3.2 megapixel camera with variable zoom, a Built-in GPS support, 1GB of onboard memory storage and a microSD memory card slot. The elegant Storm comes preloaded with DataViz Documents to Goapplicaton, and a media player that best plays multimedia files.

Thanks,
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most random post I have ever seen!!!!
    05-29-09 12:39 PM
    I'm guessing he posted in the wrong forum/thread............?
    05-29-09 12:40 PM
    Guys,

Perhaps it will help!

Thanks,
    So, when is this amazing device coming out???? lol..........
    05-29-09 12:40 PM
    Welcome, Rip Van Winkle.
    05-29-09 12:52 PM
    I Need Free Games For My Storm
    05-29-09 01:02 PM
    Guys,

Perhaps it will help!

Thanks,
    I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHAT ALL THOSE RUMORS WERE REFERRING TO.
    05-29-09 01:05 PM
    I'm guessing he posted in the wrong forum/thread............?
    Maybe, but what forum/thread should this be posted???????
    05-29-09 01:08 PM
    Maybe, but what forum/thread should this be posted???????
    The one from 10 months ago maybe?

hey, some folks are fashionably late. that's cool.
    05-29-09 01:09 PM
    What is this device and where can I get it?
    05-29-09 02:48 PM
    This is the funniest thing I have ever seen on these forums.

Had to drop the phone call I was on at work because I started cracking up.
    05-29-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD