Hi all,

Great news posted by Kevin about the Storm 2, but Im a little frustrated that Ill still probably have another year on my contract before I can exchange it.

Now most of you will remember when iPhone 2 came out in the UK o2 gave all the original customers the chance to swap phones and start their contracts again Vodafone have got to "keep up with the jones'" and sort us all out!

I really hope this happens with Vodafone and have started a little petition at Berry365.com:

To air you thoughts to Vodafone please leave a comment at the following blog post: The Rumours Are Over - BlackBerry Storm 2 Is Alive | Berry 365 and we will get them sent to Vodafone

Thanks for supporting the cause!

--
    05-15-09 07:10 AM
    I was with O2 when they released the 2nd gen. Like you said they made you restart your contract, hated that.

I dont want to do that if it comes to Vodafone, incase its a flop.

Lets see shall we
    05-15-09 03:40 PM
    Who knows if Vodafone will still get the exclusive ?....if not i can't see Voda letting people swap phones....look at the mess of the original release.

If its still with Voda I'll just get another unlocked one....thats if there's a huge difference....don't really have any problems with my Storm so probably wont change immediately.
    05-20-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD