Guys, I have spent the last few days trying to make my Blackberry work on Tmobile (I have an unlocked 9550), and so far I've been able to get Tzones working with Opera Mini and I can make phone calls and send/receive texts.

E-mail doesn't work, browser doesn't work, etc.

This is making me want to get rid of the Storm and just go back to my Nokia e71 which works flawlessly with Tzones. I get e-mail, etc.

Is there any way for me to get my Yahoo e-mail on my blackberry through tzones? I have even paid $10 on berryology for instructions and i have followed the instructions here on crackberry and NOTHING.

Thank you all!!

PS. If it isn't possible, I have a storm 2 for sale, practically brand new and unlocked. PM me
    06-14-11 07:33 PM
    If I install a Hybrid OS? Will that work? I am so frustrated with this that I'll do anything to get it working...even if I risk runining the phone as it pretty much is useless to me if e-mail doesn't work.
    06-14-11 07:35 PM
    Do online chat with T-mobile via their website, they set mine up, sent service books, registered PIN the lot no problems at all!

Kate
    06-19-11 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD