I figured if anyone would know, it would be the Crackberry users. haha so here it is: I heard you can unlock the Storm 2 and use it on AT&T. Will I lose any major features like the blackberry App world or browser? I just need someone a little smarter than I am to help me out here. Thanks in advance!
    07-05-10 02:12 PM
    I figured if anyone would know, it would be the Crackberry users. haha so here it is: I heard you can unlock the Storm 2 and use it on AT&T. Will I lose any major features like the blackberry App world or browser? I just need someone a little smarter than I am to help me out here. Thanks in advance!
    I dont know about the storm 2{mine hasn`t gotten here yet!} but the storm 1 sure does, been using it on at&t for about 6 months now.

check this out:it`s for the storm 1 but it gives you the general idea.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    07-05-10 06:30 PM
    You won't have 3G only Edge, but everything else is business as usual.
    Cheers!
    07-06-10 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD