I have seen that the Blackberry Bold has a BlackBerry Bold FUEL holster that helps extend battery life for the Bold. Has anyone seen this type of holster for the Storm 2 yet or have heard if one will be available soon?
    11-24-09 05:13 PM
    nope, havent seen or heard of one
    11-24-09 05:45 PM
    I assume you are talking about the magnetic holsters? if that is the case, then yes, they are out for the phone.
    11-24-09 07:05 PM
    And if we're talking about holsters with magnets, yes, I have one for the 9550. Same style as what I had for my 9530. RIMHOC9550.. not carried in all stores but available via 611.
    11-24-09 07:40 PM
    Well I never heard one for the storm 2 but would like to it happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 07:46 PM
    Thanks for all the input folks Good things come to those who wait. Last night I stopped by a Verizon kiosk in the mall and all leather cases and holsters including the Blackberry Storm holsters were on sale for $9.99 and I got the leather holster with proximity sensor for a great price. I believe the sale was only for yesterday though.
    11-29-09 07:31 AM
    Well I never heard one for the storm 2 but would like to it happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I took the one from S1 and use it on my S2. Works just fine, not like the charging pod.
    11-29-09 08:44 AM
    I have seen that the Blackberry Bold has a BlackBerry Bold FUEL holster that helps extend battery life for the Bold. Has anyone seen this type of holster for the Storm 2 yet or have heard if one will be available soon?
    I know what you are referencing. The fuel cell holster has an extra capacity battery built into it to provide a recharge while in the holster. I don't think that it is going to happen since RIM did away with the contacts for external charging. Now all of the charging is done through the the micro USB port. Which would mean that the phone would only be able to load into that type of holster in the landscape mode. The other issue that would bring that down would be bedside mode would have to be turned off all the time for that to work properly.
    11-29-09 09:43 AM
    Any holster with a small flat magnet glued to the inside of your favorite pouch or holster will allow the phone to enter sleep mode. I did this as a goof with an old pouch I had and it worked. So if you have a pouch that works really well you can just attach one of these magnets to the inside and it will work fine.
    11-29-09 09:55 AM
    For those of you that do not know what the OP is talking about here is a link to the crackberry review: http://crackberry.com/power-user-mus...lackberry-bold
    11-29-09 10:00 AM
    For those of you that do not know what the OP is talking about here is a link to the crackberry review: http://crackberry.com/power-user-mus...lackberry-bold
    has anyone seen anything similar for the storm 2 yet?
    01-19-10 01:35 PM
    Anyone ever see one of these for the Storm2? My guess is NO, since it would need to be plugged into the micro USB port on the side.
    07-18-10 08:42 AM
    thanks for the reply
    07-19-10 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD