Ok, here's the thing i just got yesterday my BBS2 (it's new from verizon), anyways, i charged it with the USB wire (any of my wires are not original) and it charged till the battery icon was full but then when i wanted to xfer some stuff from my pc and plugged it to the usb wire, the charging icon wasn't there anymore, also didnt detected it at all, the only thing that happened was that everytime i plugged the USB or the wall charger, the clock thingy popped and also this message:
    "some USB hubs might not provide enough power. plug the hub into power outlet and reconnect your BB device. try connecting to another USB port (different computer, USB hub, or travel charger). verify that your USB cable is securely connected to your BB device and a USB port. verify that your computer is not in standby, hibrnate, or sleep mode. verify that BB device USB drivers are installed on your computer"
    the thing is that it's not charging at all even if i tried in dif USB ports or such.. what could it be or what can i do?.. please help..

Esta vez es mi problema es al cargar mi BBS2, lo que pasa es que compre los dos cables (usb/corriente) para cargarlo (no son originales), lo deje cargando con el usb hasta que se completo la carga, pero ahora que lo quiero poner a cargar de nuevo con cualquiera de los cables me dice "some usb hubs might not provide enough power. plug the hub into power outlet and reconnect your BB device. try connecting to another usb port (different computer, usb hub, or travel charger). verify that your usb cable is securely connected to your BB device and a usb port. verify that your computer is not in standby, hibrnate, or sleep mode. verify that BB device usb drivers are installed on your computer", ya sea que este con el usb o el de corriente solo me aparece el reloj pero no el icono del rayo cargando, incluso ni siquiera me lo detecta en la pc.. que puede ser?
    06-05-10 10:55 AM
    oh and it heats when it's plugged it but still doesn't charge/se calienta cuando esta conectado pero no carga
    06-05-10 10:59 AM
    Where did you get the data cable from? If the phone is new from Verizon, why did it not come with the data cable and charger?

Also, some USB cables are made only to charge the device and NOT transfer data.
    06-05-10 11:19 AM
    Where did you get the data cable from? If the phone is new from Verizon, why did it not come with the data cable and charger?

Also, some USB cables are made only to charge the device and NOT transfer data.
    i bought it online but for legal reasons between mexico-usa customs the suppliers cant pass the original chargers, i bought the cable data here in mex and the first time i plugged to the phone was charging and also was detected it as data xfer but i just don't know why doesn't work anymore and im running out of battery..
    06-05-10 11:28 AM
    I had / have the same issue. After upgrading my Storm 9530 to OS 5.0, it would not charge unless I performed a battery pull and then plugged it in before the boot finished. I know how you feel and it is frustrating. I tried the usb charger, the wall mount charger and the car charger. It happened with all of them. I downgraded the OS back to 4.0.148 and the problem went away. I went bac to OS 5.0 and the problem returned. We are not the only ones with this problem. I have seen many posts about this. I have decided to live with the problem because OS 5.0 is so much better. You will have to do a battery pull when you want to charge it. I have gotten into a routine so I am used to it now. Good luck.
    06-06-10 07:52 AM
    In what part of Mexico are you? Cellular phone stores (Telcel, Iusacel) sell official Blackberry branded accessories.

En donde esta ud. en Mexico? Se venden acesorios (son mas caros) oficiales de la marca Blackberry en las tiendas de cellulares. El tipo de conexion es "microUSB".
    06-07-10 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD