Hi, I had to exchange my blackberry storm for another because my signal was acting up on the original. The 1st one i had, if i shook the storm side to side it really didn't move at all. With the new one, if I gently shake it side to side i can hear it going back and forth (click click) and i can move it up and down with my finger, in otherwords, it's not just going down like a button. Is this normal? The only thing that irked me was that my original didn't seem to do this and this one does.
    03-31-09 11:26 PM
    Gotta love the build quality of the Storm : )

Send it back. It shouldn't have that much play.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 01:03 AM
    One other thing I noticed too is that the top of the screen doesn't push down in as much as the bottom, there seems to be a little resistance going on, I think we're getting returned ones that weren't checked by cs for problems before they repacked them lol, ugh, this will be my third one, i just want to enjoy my phone already
    04-01-09 01:17 AM
    I have exactly the same issue. It isn't a big deal most of the time, but it can be annoying when trying to scroll sometimes. I didn't know there were Storms that didn't have this issue -- I just assumed it was required for the button-screen to float a bit.
    04-01-09 09:56 AM
    Mine does the exact same thing. Just noticed this last night that the screen moves around from side to side and up and down. Also, the middle doesn't click as nice as the outer areas of the screen do.

Not sure if its normal or as the other poster mentioned poor build quality.
    04-01-09 09:57 AM
    One other thing I noticed too is that the top of the screen doesn't push down in as much as the bottom, there seems to be a little resistance going on, I think we're getting returned ones that weren't checked by cs for problems before they repacked them lol, ugh, this will be my third one, i just want to enjoy my phone already
    Some help with the screen click problems.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/pe...oblems-125406/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/cl...-style-184518/

If it we're me I'd return it for another one. The screen moving from side to side was normal on my 4 storms. It didnt move much but it has to move a little in order to click. Good luck.
    04-01-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD