Got on home Pc and found 3 emails that never got pushed to BB this am , is the server down ? Did a test and sent a email to myself and it never did come thru either I hope this isnt the norm because i wont put up with it
    12-20-08 12:26 PM
    Got on home Pc and found 3 emails that never got pushed to BB this am , is the server down ? Did a test and sent a email to myself and it never did come thru either I hope this isnt the norm because i wont put up with it
    If you have recently changed your settings, try checking your password on the VZW BIS site.

Stab in the dark.
    12-20-08 12:28 PM
    Settings such as what I havent changed anything that i can recall I dont like to mess with anything when its working good and it has been
    12-20-08 01:06 PM
    I have been having this same trouble for the past 24 hours. I e-mails comes thru AOL and there is definitely something going on as I have checked settings and re sent service books.
    12-20-08 01:14 PM
    I have been having this same trouble for the past 24 hours. I e-mails comes thru AOL and there is definitely something going on as I have checked settings and re sent service books.
    Check my post on the AOL slow push thread
    12-20-08 01:33 PM
    I just spoke to AOL and they said that "60% of AOL users on ATT are down and they are working on the problem"
    12-20-08 02:22 PM
    mine's slow at the moment also...took ~8 min this morning to get a message after i found it in outlook, and i just sent one directly to my bb addy and it hasn't gotten there yet

used different originating accounts too

edit: neither of them aol
    12-20-08 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD